JTL's LDD Brickheadz

A Tahnok? Preston Stormer? Mega Man?

1 Like

Do a FO stormtrooper?

1 Like

And Batch 4 is here! Here we have a Tahnok, Mega Man, Stormer (Hero Factory) and Spider-Man! BTW, thanks to @BBricks for the ideas for the first three. But let me tell you, Tahnok was really hard to bet looking right. My favorite of this batch has to be Stormer, who in my mind looks perfect.

And now here’s the full group shot of the complete JTL’s Brickheadz: Series 1!

Many more to come, and seriously, if you have an ideas for one feel free to share!

3 Likes

oboy oboy oboy they look gr8 m8.

I agree, Stormer looks awesome. Spooder Man’s eyes are pretty creative, and Mega Man and Tahnok look really cute.

1 Like

sees Stormer

squee

1 Like

these boys would look p cool in a rendering program like bluerender

1 Like

Okay, the beginning of Series 2 is here, with Batch 5! Here we have a group that should never be seen together: A First Order Stormtrooper (Thanks @kanohippy!), The Incredible LarryBoy (Google him if you must, this guy was my childhood), Benny the 1980s-something Spaceguy, and The Flash. My favorite of this batch is by far LarryBoy, and to a lesser extent Flash (I find it ironic that I used bananas for his head bolts.)

Psst…I downloaded Bluerender for displaying these, but with my lesser technological skills I lack the ability to actually figure out how to open it and render. If someone could PM me about what I have to do, that’d be great.

6 Likes

If you’re taking requests, I’d love to see you do my self-MOC, Kasai.

Or of Sonic the Hedgehog

And, if you’re up to the challenge, a half Kasai half Sonic Brickhead, to represent my YouTube Channel, Bionic Sonic

1 Like

Hmm. Interesting. I will attempt.

for reference, here’s the channel logo to help you get an idea.

So, something way different than the others, requested by @Toa_Kasai, the self-moc/Sonic/Fusion/abomination that is BionicSonic!

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, that is amazing.

1 Like

You sir are a certified genius.

1 Like

OHMYGOODNESSITSFREAKINGLARRYBOY.

You sir, have created the greatest MOC in all history.

2 Likes

JTL’s Brickheadz: Now in Bluerender!

Introducing Batch 6, in beautiful Bluerender quality! The four for today are Johnny Thunder, SCOTT STERLING, Anakin Skywalker, and Pohatu Nuva. I think Pohatu Nuva might be favorite, just because he turned out so much better than his predecessor. I also love me that Sterling.

6 Likes

Do @Political_Slime to help inflate his ego :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

leo cmon it’s not that big
yet

All in all, I gotta say I’m impressed. The Larry-boy and Johnny Thunder are what really stands out to me.

1 Like

are requests still open?

'cause i’d like to see your take on the Guncannon:

1 Like

Well, even after a single day of having Bluerender installed, it’s wreaking havoc on my piece-o-crud computer, we have resorted back to regular LDD to bring you, as requested by @Leoxandar, @Political_Slime!

4 Likes