Kane Chronicles

I love this books. Rick Riordan is my favorite writer. Some may say that the audio-book is better, but I think the book is the best. What is your opinion?

3 Likes

I read them, I rooted for Apophis the whole time

2 Likes

I liked them a lot. Preferred them over his Olympian and Roman series (which were still very good btw)

1 Like

Roman? As far as I now, Riordan wrote about Egyptian, Greek and Anglo-Saxon gods.

The Roman gods were in the “heroes of olympus” series.

He has wrote about Roman

1 Like

@Ace and @LTVmocs, No, the story is about greek gods. I know this because yesterday I started the first roman. You my think at Roman gods because he used Roman god’s names. The Greek gods have Roman names.

No. The Roman gods are counterparts to the greek gods. In the story they are the same god but basicly more fitting to each of thier respective cultures.

1 Like

Yes, I know this, like Hefaistos, who in the Roman culture was Vulcanus, but the main story is about Greeks.

The main story is about them both…

Right now you gave me a spoiler. I am only at page 65. SHAME ON YOU!

1 Like

Opps. Sorry…

1 Like

It’s nothing. Right now I am going to read the book.

I’ve read all of Riordan’s other series, but I haven’t actually read any of these

1 Like

Riiordan’s one of my favorite authors as well as I really love how he blends the modern world with the various ancient mythologies and put them all in the same universe at the same time, more or less.

3 Likes

Changed the name to the proper title of the series - still not dead

Always loved the Kane Chronicles series. Honestly the epitome of Rick Riordan’s writing style, plus it’s both hilarious and serious.

I may or may not have read the entire series…three times at this point?

1 Like