Kanohi Dohan, Mask of Gravity

(note: This mask no longer belongs to me, however I am the creator of the mask. Username “Celtic Spartan” won a Bionicle contest I put up on youtube a while ago. He actually won second place, but because the first place winner didn’t want his prize, I gave the prize to the second place winner, which was him. So I made him the mask and then sent it to him. He kind of forgot to give me credit for making it, so he commented an a video about Arcus to clear that up.

So yeah, I just wanted to point out that I am the creator of the mask, I gave it to him. Just wanted to make sure I got the credit for it.

Thanks.

Now, behind the Kanohi Dohan.

8 Likes

Cool! What did you use to color it?

1 Like

I used paint pens. They can be found at Walmart for a couple of bucks.

3 Likes

oh hey I remember seeing this, awesome paint job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Um there is already a mask of gravity. Kanohi gravious or what ever you call it was in the 2007 hewki marhi.

1 Like

Garai. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It looks cool.
8/10, not Garai enough. - TFM

2 Likes

Nice…but the Mask of Gravity is called the Garai. Hewkii wore it as a Mahri :stuck_out_tongue:

Also this mask made it onto the MOC Spotlight through Celtic. Good job!

2 Likes

Hey, @Plural, could you move this to Lego Creations?
I think it’s more appropriate.

1 Like

Nah, man. Most people who paint masks and such usually put their Painted Piece in Artwork.

2 Likes

This is great! I now have to enter a contest and win a sweet Huna like that!!! But actually really good paint job!

1 Like