Kanohi Hau Made Out of Lego Bricks!

I made this thing in my spare time, about 25 minutes. I tried to make it as accurate as possible but I proportions weren’t really my concern. Please leave a comment if you have anything to say about it!

Self Promotion Removed. Please don’t promote your YouTube channel if you are not a “Master”. Thanks. (if you want to know how to become a “Master”, check out this topic.) - Waj, moderator of the boards.

25 Likes

That is impressive. That’s Karp man.

inb4 he missreads it as Krap

6 Likes

Sys… System…
[Closes door and gets into his PluralLego Suit]

Hello and Welcome to the review of the Kanohi Hau Made Out of Lego Bricks, created by IDK on the TTV Message Boards.

It has a red and yellow color scheme and is basically a red Hau Bust. It looks pretty good, but the open spots on the corners of the eye holes give it an incomplete feel.

So, with that all said and done, this is PluralLego and I’ll see you next time. Goodbye.
[Back into Plural Suit]

Well, that was weird…

3 Likes

Well I left space behind the mask because the black is supposed to be the face, and the Mata’s faces aren’t the same size as their masks.

2 Likes

I can’t like twice. D:

2 Likes

Nice. This reminds me of that old green Hau system promotion.

3 Likes

This looks amazing!

That was kind of my inspiration.

#yes.

##yes it was.

That is a pretty Fantasti-cool™ build. 10/10

1 Like

Yeah man. This build is Fantasticola™

This is the best thing ever!

It reminds me of some attempts at a Hau on minecraft skins.

8 outta 8 gr8 b8 m8!

It’s good 2 dimensionally, but I can’t tell how deep it is.

I like how it’s not flat, and has some nice depth to it. Tbh, I definitely did not expect this to turn out as well as it did. Gj, mang!

1 Like