Kardymis XII

I’ve come a long way… only to see it all end. - Kardymis

Now for some edits:

I hope you enjoyed this.

As I stated earlier in the TTV discord server, this is to be my last topic here. After I have replied to any comments on this topic that need replying to I will only continue posting my MOCs on Flickr and Tumblr. The boards is a good place for posting MOCs but I prefer the communities of the other 2 places.

Thank you for all of the constructive criticism over the time that I have been here, and thank you to all of the people who have supported me.

Criticism welcome…

60 Likes

I think this is the best one yet.

So it all leads to this. I’ve got to say this is a nice way to go out, the MOC is proportionally and aesthetically sound, and the inclusion of some more natural curvature to the back and legs makes him feel more solid.

2 Likes

Pretty good. What do you use for editing?

I use this:

I simply use ‘Adjustment’ then ‘Focal’ then have a play with that.

I think you’ve got a duplicate picture.

I quite like this. The sword is really cool looking, and I quite like (though I can see why some might not) the curves in the back.

's goud, frend

Awesome. It has a really nice consistent flow. Love how it looks.

Thanks. None of the images are duplicates, the last 3 are edited versions of previous photos

2 Likes

My apologies. I didn’t notice the edits here on my end.
Still a good looking moc.

I quite enjoy the simplistic look of this MOC.
The colours are all very cleanly seperated and it takes full advantage of CCBS’s armor like appearance.
The one gripe I have is he does look a tad stick figure-ish.
I think just a tad more bulk in area’s like the thighs and abdomen would help
Or if you don’t want to add more bulk, you could stream line the armor a bit more, to compliment the skinniness with a sleek appearance.

Wow, this is absolutely stunning. This is definitely my favorite version thus far, and I really like how it looks. The bulky appearance gives it a knightly vibe a bit, and the lantern/necklace looks really cool. For a last post on the boards, this is deserving of that. My only nitpick would be the sword, as it feels a bit bland imo. Regardless, this MOC is great.

Wow…this is just stunning…I LOVE IT (goodbye dude ill miss you)

Nexo Knight shield knees. Nice.

Seems simple on the surface, but I can tell that structurally a lot’s been put into that torso and those legs. I like it.