Kare, the Atua (WIP, 3/4 done)

Glatorian and agori are two different species. at birth a glatorian is completely biological. they can receive mechanical implants though.

Engineers?

1 Like

Never mindā€¦ Iā€™ll stick to what I have. Shamans are Canon to me, even if a story full of warriors proves not.

Are you insinuating something about the Tukar?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah. again, your moc your story.
@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air
Youā€™ve trashed canon so much I donā€™t even try with you anymore

3 Likes

Cā€™mon.
Because Artahka.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anyway, thank you again for the feedback. Once I have the legs figured out Iā€™ll move on to the cloak and then painting where it needs to be.

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air

Play nice you two.

2 Likes

Itā€™s an inside joke.:wink:

1 Like

Oh
Thatā€™s what they were

ā€¦well they still look like exposed pins to me, pretty sure you could achieve the effect with something that looks less unfinished.

So thatā€™s meant to be the upper limit of her torso? Implying the rest of the upper torso should flow with it?

Not sure what piece to add with the same look Iā€™m going for.

Not completely sure what you mean? Upper limit?

As in, if the silver piece is a ā€œcollarā€, then all the rest of the pieces immediately below it should be arranged in the same circumference so that the ā€œcollarā€ flows smoothly into the shaping of the torso.

Not sure if you can envision that or not.

Ah. I see what you mean. Thereā€™s a chance I might end up removing the tubing. Thatā€™s still up for debate. The moc looks good with and without it.

That is definitely staying. Iā€™d paint it if I could. Iā€™m not removing it. Thank you anyway.

Velikaā€™s inclusion in these pictures cannot be a good thing.

1 Like

Velika is my next planned model. Once I get enough black pieces and a black Rau.

Velika was rebuilt as a matoran. That means even the mask was changed.

Makes you wonder where his original mask wentā€¦

not exactly.

think of toy engineers.

anyways, any progress ad of late?