Kargan, Toa of Earth Moc

This moc is an experiment with my meld of system and bionicle parts. He was one of the first members of to a team I mentioned in my previous moc: HugeDomains.com
Here are the pictures:

4 Likes

I am pretty sure there ar only like 4 system parts here but for an experimental moc he is pretty descent.

Yeah, I realized that after I put it down. :confused:
@Umarak That was the idea. I always imagine Toa of Earth being stocky and with broad shoulders.

The shoulders are a bit to wide and the torso’s a bit short apart from that it’s not to bad

I w-

Huh well I still feel as if the torso is to wide.
I will comment a little more on this guy later.

1 Like

Isn’t the torso build the exact same as Pohatu Phantoka? Even if it isn’t still pretty simple and the shoulders look kinda awkward

2 Likes

I’d say fix the gaps in the shoulders and then this moc would flow.

1 Like

I agree with this, but the MOC also needs more black because the colour doesn’t flow very well

1 Like

I wasn’t too concerned about the torso build when I designed this, and the shoulders are the experiment. I guess they don’t work.
@Oniwah The black in the color scheme was going to be more integrated after I figured out if people liked the shoulders.
@Yveran I always liked that torso and wasn’t using it for Pohatu anymore.

1 Like

The claws don’t look very toa-ish, but pretty good for a mostly inika build. The shoulder armor looks good.

I see somebody is using the Pohatu Phantoka body.

2 Likes