Karzahni, the Torturer (Updated/Revamped)

Revamped my Karzahni moc, tried to make some adjustments and add some more artwork accurate detailing, though it’s not 100% because of the more abstract nature of the original art. I don’t have my usual setup ready yet, so the new images aren’t as good as the older images in terms of presentation.

Old images below

32 Likes

Well, those forearms are reaaaaly long, which also affects poseability. legs are brilliant. Body is ok. And those Vahki torses do not fit, they are gappy. I would recommend either adding some more armor/liftarms/system or replacing it. Overall, very nice and unusual Karzahni.

What 3D-Printer have you used for the mask, if not a secret? What resin/plastic? How much sanding was needed?

1 Like

I gotta say I think this is my favorite Karzahni I’ve seen. It seems like a proper abomination, yet very clean. I love the creativity you put into this moc!

1 Like

I very much like how accurately you created that one particular background Matoran (down to the hyper-obscure mask) for him to torture.

2 Likes

This looks really good!

1 Like

The poseability is fine, actually. I used a Creality Ender 3d Pro, and the pla it came with. I didn’t actually sand it, I just used the clippers that came with the printer

1 Like

Revamp of this coming soon, once I get my stuff set up in the new house that is