Karzahni The Twisted

My adaptation of all known Karzahni, in a bit simple, different way.
All parts ale LEGO, including cape.

57 Likes

This is beautiful. If Lego released this in the black and gold version, I’d pay every penny to get it early

5 Likes

Very nice, the mask choice very much fits the character!

3 Likes

I love it! I think it would go well with my Karzahni matoran!

2 Likes

This is by far and away the best “pure” (as in, part-wise) Karzahni that I’ve seen. Using a reversed spikit head for the Kanohi is genius.

Only thing is that maybe it’s a bit small, but then again, we don’t actually know how big he was pre-mutation (and sets have never really been in-scale, anyway)

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone!

T-o-S, you may be right about the size of him. I have plans to make Karzahni in a bigger, more comic-accurate version, propably using Kanohi Suletu. But I guess it will be long time until I’ll try it.

4 Likes

Funny, you posted this the same day I decided to make my own Karzahni, what a coincidence!

2 Likes

I might make one to go with my karzanhi matoran.

1 Like

Ha, nice! Then I wait for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By tomorrow I’ll have on here.

2 Likes

So that’s how to make those Spikit heads work as armor.

2 Likes

Nice, dude! How’d you do his horns?

2 Likes

I love the mood of your photography on this. Overall a really fresh take and solid build. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Location you shot at really suits the colour scheme and makes the moc look even more impressive.

2 Likes

Whole head is basically Glatorian head, horns are connected on side axleholes through technic pieces, and rubber band (white small LEGO one) to keep them up :slight_smile:

Credits for photos comes to my girlfriend :wink:

2 Likes

no blue. 7/10

1 Like

Is it really supposed to be blue or is it silver like the set just with added lighting?

2 Likes

I always saw that grey or silver, never understood the blue or purple on his MOCs. Yet, as I said before, my Karzahni is a slightly different, and yet I have plans to make another, comic accurate one, and maybe I’ll use a sand blue on him.

To be honest, while creating that Karzahni, I saw him like just after battle with Artakha, younger, not that damaged. I see the comic Karzahni as the result of long psychical suffer.

1 Like

Very nice organic shaping going on here.

1 Like