Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

nah, that’s the Kanohi Ledditgo: Mask of Musical Ice powers.

3 Likes

Oh I got another mask for yall

The Kanohi Biotube: Causes all your MOCs to grow Rahkshi heads.

6 Likes

The Kanohi Goddagofast: Allows the user to run at very fast speeds while producing this music:

3 Likes

kanohi jamislam: mask of slams, allows for incredible dunk powers, also allows you to make a slam jam mash up of every song
also,
allows you to spam this music

Kanohi iloomanatee: allows you to spam this video:

6 Likes

Kanohi Instrumentalmix: Eradicates all vocals from nearby environment, allowing you to bask in the glory of the instruments alone (and not listen to fanboys/fangirls singing annoying songs at the top of their lungs)

7 Likes

Kanohi Latecomerskrub: Makes the user late to reply to any cool topic ever. Resembles the IRL face of @BioRaiders532.

Kanohi Pulded: allows the user to break the fourth wall, while also giving the user powers of not-dying-ever-even-by-decapitation, instant chimichanga creation, and fan popularity. However, it give the user multiple voices in the head. Resembles the mask of Deadpool.

Kanohi Arripientium Gloriae: Makes the user grow an impressive (Dare I say glorious?) set of jaws that can bite through any and everything, even a lightsaber blade. Resembles a Gadunka head.

6 Likes

Kanohi Faht, the Mask of Fat: Increases the body weight of the person affected by the mask.

Kanohi Marisk, the Mask of Breathing: Allows its user to breathe through anything, not just water. This allows them to escape suffocation.

5 Likes

Mask of Paralization: Paralyzes the user

Mask of Bray: turns the user into a human, causing Greg to erase their existence from BIONICLE.

Mask of Creeter: the user turns green and explodes.

5 Likes

Kanohi Mikel
Mask of Unnecessary Explosions
Makes things randomly explode.

Kanohi Akingi
Mask of Death
KILLS DA GR8 SPIRIT!!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/365639

Copyrighted.

You will be jailed by the Order of Mata Nui in approximately 30 seconds.

My Mask of Copyright says so.

7 Likes

Kanohi Malichi, the Mask of Shipping

Allows user to make two people it currently affects become shipped, or ships them with the person next to them. NOTE: Only works with two or three people around.

5 Likes

oh my

5 Likes

You wot m8?

5 Likes

I mean, like, the user would ship the other two people (making 3) or just ship themself and one of the two.

Kinda confusing, I know, but it makes sense.

1 Like

So two couples, consisting of two random people and the person using the mask with the third person?

Ya, or the mask bearer and one of the people.

1 Like

@anon90160534 needs this for Ruby.

1 Like

@squeaverking

action not possible: Subject Kyoryu would be unable to interact with Ruby and vice-versa due to the dimensional boundaries. Should they exist together, then the mask of shipping should work…

Note: When did I become soundwave/shockwave?

4 Likes

oh okay makes sense than, that would be a rather… odd predicament

Don’t try and tell me RWBY isn’t real!

1 Like