Keerask the Infernal Machine

Yeah, it’s essentially an “activation” light to show that the “unit” is online and functioning.

[quote=“SwagMeister, post:18, topic:17232”]
Other than the overpowered abilities he has (which is probably intentional) he’s good.
[/quote]Thanks, and yeah his abilities are pretty OP, but it just seemed to fit his character when I was writing his bio. The first question I asked was “why would an ice character use fire?” and it just took off into crazy directions from there. XD

[quote=“gerix2799, post:19, topic:17232, full:true”]
yeah, maybe if he had a programming malfunction…?
[/quote] Bingo! I made sure to begin the bio mentioning asking “can we” rather than “should we” for a reason. It refers to the fear of a powerful creation becoming self-aware, which is what happens as soon as he wakes up. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“gerix2799, post:13, topic:17232, full:true”]
I agree, goodjob @Tarvaax
[/quote] Thank you very much!

[quote=“DiamondKing, post:6, topic:17232”]
Are you a monster hunter fan?
[/quote] I’m a monster hunter fan, as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[/quote]
The first question I asked was “why would an ice character use fire?” and it just took off into crazy directions from there. XD
[/quote]

Hey a fire and ice character was my idea
“999, yes I’ve been robbed”

Yeah lots of other monster hunter fans. But I’m still angry you stole my idea

I wouldn’t say he was functioning if he turned on his creators. He’s working but not doing what he’s supposed, therefore not ‘functioning’. Sorry if I’m being over technical

1 Like

is a cool mech

Strange to see something dubbed “infernal” be an ice-themed character.

I like the star-shaped streaks on his back around his thruster, and the double jointed legs are an interesting concept, but the feet are too clunky. Also with all this customization, I bet you could create a better weapon than that one-piece Brutaka sword :stuck_out_tongue:

The Legs are REALLY cool
Overall the Moc is great but
THOSE LEGS!
so they are just Perfect
8/10

Wow! This is really unique! The proportions on this MOC heavily contribute to that! This is unlike any one I’ve ever seen! Great job! :smiley:

I don’t know why… but this to me feels like some sort of g2 rahkshi. Probably it’s just the name.
I have to say, except for the upper torso, which imo could use some better coverage, this looks very cool.
I’m in love with his back thruster, looks really mecha-ish. Not a fan of his sword though.
Backstory is very well thought, not a fan Op characthers, but overall very well done.

Oh, ok, cool idea.

I don’t know about the giant black blade though, it really stands out compared to the moc. Perhaps a white or silver blade to better match the design of the moc, and help it blend in, in your universe.

The feet look really odd to me, can he stand flat footed at all? It really looks like he’d be walking around on the tips of the front and back of his feet, which looks really impractical.

But all and all, really good start on your mocing, hope to see more from you in the future.

1 Like