Keras, Stalker of the Desert Sands

Keras is a being from protector mythology who stalks the barren wastes of Okoto in search of protectors to devour. He does this task in an odd way, by murdering them and consuming their spirits, which he uses for his wealth of mystical powers. Most protectors believed he was a story designed to keep children in the villages and away from the dangerous rahi that roam the land. That was until the remains of a search party were found in the middle of a rocky desert. Keras can absorb spirits of those he has killed and use those spirits to aid in flight and his manipulation of ghastly powers. In addition, he can placed spirits mostly drained of their energies into dead bodies to serve him, though these zombie-like creatures don't last long.
This entire Moc originated from me looking at the ghost dragon and General Grievious and thinking, I want to see those two combined.
And here he is!

A close up of his chest.

Obligatory back shot.

Battle!

Victory!

Om Nom nom nom nom nom nom

Other poses of majestic posyness

Size comparison

37 Likes

The unorthodox head build looks really cool!

2 Likes

Moved to Lego Creations -Yego_Meister

Looks great! :smiley:
I love the head.

2 Likes

This guy is really groovy. But I think dragons look best with tails, but that is just an opinion, My opinion.
Then again it's suppose to be a combination of the ghost dragon thing and General Grievious... So groovy.

1 Like

I saw the title and expected a crab. I am disappointed.

Looks pretty neat. Very menacing.

2 Likes

Very cool, I love the dead design and the menacing look this wings give him.

1 Like

An interesting use of the general grievous chest armor to create the eyes

1 Like

Such a great use of obscure parts.

1 Like

that's such a unique way of using the chestpiece, the moc looks great

1 Like

He looks good, and the sense of narrative is extreme with this model. Head's a bit odd for me, but I get the semi-tribal look you were going for. Nice job!

1 Like

I actually took inspiration from bearded dragons and am very pleased with the result. My only disappointment was that a wasn't able to give this guy a staff or something.

1 Like

This looks like something that would come out of my nightmares. Fantastic MOC with fantastic colors and build!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I aspire to become this good at making mocs!

1 Like

Awesome! Really like it!

1 Like

The head is really awesomely made, I'm a huge fan of it!

Oh and the rest of the MOC is pretty nice too

1 Like

I love the original build and color scheme, but the lime bits don't quite fit with the spring green.

1 Like

That's what lighting is for my good lad. If you look at it a certain way, it blends in with the rest of the lime. Kinda. (Actually my eyesight is pretty terrible so yeah.) 👍

1 Like

can you add more navy blue

but nice moc but i don't feel the desert theme

1 Like