Kermit, another dumb anime robot thingy

I have really dumb reasons for building mocs…
So, my friend and I have been in many skype chats. In almost every one, I hear this bird screeching in his background. He showed me the bird, some of the dumb stuff the bird did, and I was like…

“Hey, I’m out of ideas for a moc, why don’t I just do ANOTHER dumb anime robot thingy, based off of this bird?”

EDIT: Kermit is only the name of the bird. Don’t blame me, blame my friend. I didn’t name the dang thing*

S-so here it is

Has all the colors of his bird

I know the rock crystals look a bit out of place, but irl, they kinda look like feathers and fluff. So I kept them.

NOTE, FOR THIS NEXT PICTURE, YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK IT TO SEE THE FULL IMAGE. I DUNNO WHY IT DOES THIS, BUT IT DOES

Attempting cool shots.

I said attempting, didn’t I?

Yeesh, this is what I get for not taking photography class.

So, if you’ve noticed the gun, it was based off of the nightmares’ guns from Code Geass. Y’know, the basic sub-machine gun thingies.

Back shot. Now, there’s something special about these wings.

I chose Lihkan’s weapon/shield thingy so that when the wings folded up, they folded up neatly.

And this was the inspiration. I wanted to add the head feathers, but it didn’t really work out.

I took the gray and made it silver, the yellow as the secondary, and the red as the accent. I tried adding in white, but it didn’t really work.

This goes out to my bro, my fam, my wingman John

• Novel 2016
29 Likes

Yeah that does look like kermit.

Shocking resemblance, I know.

Sure does look like Kermit e frog. Just joking i know thats like a… a I actually dont know. can somebody help me on that?

Ribbit.

1 Like

Maybe I should state that Kermit is solely the name of my friend’s bird. I’ll wait it out though.

His head feathers look green when backlit. That’s why his is Kermit.

I guess that makes sense. Does his face also scrunch up like the frog?

Legs to pierce the heavens.

3 Likes

Umm… thanks? They’re not really all that long… I just outstretched them a bit to make it look better. Plus it’s a robot, so…

1 Like

I think he’s referring to the drills.
But I may be wrong

3 Likes

Maybe. But they are long enough for it to be pointed out

I think it is cool xD

I’m not a huge fan of the chest, but the other parts are pretty good.

The chest looks a little odd, but other than that, great job!

1 Like

Danke

Yeah, I never was feeling it too well. The thing is, it looks much better in real life and not with this kind of lighting, so I decided to keep it.

Danke anyways

1 Like

Looks cool, but why does a bird need a gun? I trust it almost as little as a baby with a gun. forced reference is forced.

Danke

It wasn’t my idea. I was in a skype call, and someone said, “if hes’ a bird, shouldn’t he have a gun?” as I was making a sword for him. So, I thought of the best simple gundam gun I could (the one from Code Geass), and built that

Heheeee, I got it.

this one is :ok_hand:

1 Like

You know why?

Cause I didn’t do a pelvic thrust.