Kikru The Knight of Earth and Stone

Kikru is back and with some changes to the honourable Knight of Earth and Stone

Back

The Sword he wields has been update with a new hilt and a wider Blade

His Shield

Bio
Kikru is known to other as the Knight of Earth and Stone who defends Traders heading into the Koros.

Early Life
Kikru started of as the Apprentice to the Stern Bladesman Ahkno along with Tirari to search for a mystic mask (Story Build Up/Teasing?).
But it went wrong. As they found the mask it deformed Ahkno’s arm and Tiari was severely wounded by the mask but Kikru survived and found that his sword and shield have became what they are today.

now after leaving Ahkno’s guide he decided to return to Onu Koro and protect with his new Weapons

“As long as my Blade is stern,my Shield raised and Honour sharp I shall live another day” Kikru To Koano

5 Likes

maybe more pics?

Also he looks to be completely black… he might need some highlights. Do you have more parts?

well i have been looking for scraps around my house a but i will look for some and maybe try to get the bags out of my attic

he upper body is cool. The legs are way gappy, though.

i know but remember the Mahri version of Nuparu did have the same style but i will try and change that

Doesn’t mean it’s cool or okay. I look forward to seeing the improvement.

HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE MIGHTY TUMA

@VENOM, BAN THIS MAN

/s

3 Likes

or it could have come from Rotor.

I know not of this “Rotor”

I know only of the Mighty Tuma.

XP

3 Likes

Rotor is but a blasphemous orange who took Tuma’s blades to Hero Factory… he must be punished severely!

2 Likes

Looked at rotor I never owned him so this must have came from one of my vehicles

Yea, I think it was in some of those.

Maybe Cendox V1 it had two. because I got two of that set and tuma I have about 5 of that part lying around.

1 Like

WAS THE MOTION BLUR INTENTIONAL???

No but really, is it?

No this is when I had to use my camera in my hand
Did give me some good action shots tough

Oh well…It creates some nice effects, but I probably couldn’t replicate it.