King of Hearts

Ruler of a realm inhabited by living playing card characters.

68 Likes

This looks great, but the head has to be the best part

8 Likes

The face is great, not too sure about the coat though. Also those penguin thighs.

3 Likes

@1000Purse30 @Omega_Tahu

Thanks guys, can either of you guess what parts I used for the nose and beard though?

1 Like

The beard is probably one of the Star Wars rebel helmets, and the nose looks like one of the collectable minifig heads.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu Well, you got the beard right. Still haven’t figured out the nose though.

If anyone viewing this moc knows what the nose is, take a guess!

2 Likes

A massive amount of NPU (Nice Part Usage) on this moc, I do find some areas rather flat and the front chest build is abit inconsistent.

Still a clever moc overall.

Did I lose?

https://images.brickset.com/minifigs/large/bob013.jpg

4 Likes

Yes you lose

4 Likes

Might wanna pull pull some heresy and sand those penguin prints.

Looks absolutely amazing. When I heard the name I misread it as Kingdom Hearts.

1 Like

This looks great. Tons of interesting building techniques as well. But is the crotch piece from Galidor? Also, where is that crown piece from? I’m just curious because I’ve never seen them before.

1 Like

I love the use of duplo, system, ccbs, and bionicle pieces!

1 Like

The entire MOC has very creative use of parts, however the face is the standout, with such expression and character made with very interesting techniques.

1 Like

I love it.

Except for the tips of the ribs… red may not be the best color for those

1 Like

Does he have any tarts?

1 Like

Cool moc. Great head build

1 Like

I like this moc, the colors are great and really fit the king vibe!

please make a Motorhead reference if you make a ace of spades…

1 Like

I love how you got smooth, organic shapes in a variety of clever ways. The penguins work especially well here!

2 Likes

The codpiece is indeed from Galidor. It’s from the Ooni beast. The crown is a Duplo part from 4828 Princess Royal Stables.

1 Like

Sweet build! As a card magician myself this one speaks to me. I love the head, and the coat looks spot on. Don’t know what piece you used for the nose though.

I love the colors and parts usage. The lower leg design is a little odd though.