King Slicer

King slicer

The Region of Jungle was the home of the by the islanders called Slicer tribe. They were strong multi armed beings who lived in a giant hollow tree. They were peacefull and would only fight to defend themselfs or to show their skills in contests.

they were friendly too everything until The Lord of Skull Spiders attacked. Most of the Slicers fell under the controll of LoSS the ones that were alive and uncorrupted left the island when their king was captured by skull spiders. He now fights for loss however he can’t become normal anymore because his body decayed. Now he will forever be a slave to Loss.

17 Likes

Only thing good is the color scheme, the build is just clustered.

1 Like

first cluttered*
second I don’t see how this is cluttered

mainly in the legs but other wise a real great MOC. XD

1 Like

Needs more arms

1 Like

The entire arm area; don’t like it.

1 Like

I really like this Mocs concept as for the moc itself I feel like it would have benefited from the upper arms being down lower

I like the MOC, but the arms look kinda awkward.

1 Like

Arms are mostly fine, colors are fine. Just needs a little more tuning.

1 Like

fascinating

1 Like

Nice MOC.

2 Likes

I like the moc, however I dont like the use of the 2 shades of gold. The newer gold makes the older gold look yellow.

wich pieces are “new” ?

Compare Kopaka’s gold shell to Rocka’s gold shell. Kopaka’s is darker.

1 Like

I’l look out for it

It’s certainly something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Poor guy has no hands.

Otherwise i like.

1 Like

Prefer the Corrupt mask of jungle on this guy rather than the gold SP mask- he benefits from having green in the head area (IMO). Nice backstory!

2 Likes

I origionally made him with the mask of jungle but then realised that people would ask why he already has the mask of jungle so I included the LoSS mask

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great.
But too many arms.