Kini-Nui Strike (BRICKONICLE ENTRY) xDxDXDXp

An imaginative creation with a well written description

Seriously though, this is a great representation of the Kini Nui. The Rahi have nice designs as does the structure itself.

2 Likes

While it looks nice and clean i must say some parts look very disappointing, the rahi builds while looking nice seem very flimsy in some parts, also the matoran build while small and simple seems very flawed, specially since they can’t even hold anything.

5 Likes

I don’t really understand why this is so popular. I don’t really find it funny at all, and the builds are just okay or mediocre.

3 Likes

If you don’t like what I built, explain why, and ways to make it better in the future, or if it’s really so bad beyond proper feedback and completely misses in terms of concept, make your own if you’re so much more talented to show how it should be done. The point of it isn’t whether it’s popular or funny or not, and if you think it is you demonstrate a general immaturity where you just feel like going around bashing people as if a general and thoughtless opinion means anything.

I’m sorry if I sound nasty, but so did your comment when I spent a bunch of time, effort and care into making something and you just write it off like it’s trash. I don’t want to make any assumptions about you as a person, but the internet is not an excuse to act rude or thoughtlessly just because you don’t have to say it to someone’s face.

@BlueCel
Thanks. The rahi should be relatively stable, and if they’re not they can be very easily fixed to be. It’s not easy measuring that sort of thing in a digital program, but I made everything to my impression of the standards of an official LEGO set. I chose the matoran arms I did since I thought they looked cute and made the matoran look more like how I imagined them. If it were an official set, they would be stand ins for new, more functional parts.

And I just wanna say thank you to everyone who liked it or gave constructive criticism! It’s seriously awesome getting so much unexpected love from everyone! Stay kawayiy my makutey pies! :wink: <####3333

6 Likes

Less eksdees would be cool XD

But I’m glad someone finally built a Kini-Nui
I like it.

1 Like

The best meme ever.

I also won’t like this because it is perfect with 69 likes. :>

2 Likes

I thought I had already posted in this, I guess I didnt. I like that you based it on the MNOG version of this rather than the movie version, this looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

Eh the structure doesn’t really have much going on rather than being a block, the Rahi look good but the Kaita look really fragile around the waist and don’t look that good anyway.

I don’t understand so i’ll just laugh nervously

1 Like

My thoughts exactly