Kiva's Art Topic

THAT LOOKS GREAT!!
Your artistic skills are very much some of the best work I’ve seen IMO!

Why thank you! ^-^ I’m honestly quite proud of it myself. Especially since it’s one of the few paintings I’ve done that actually looks good. XD

2 Likes

@Booster_Gold @Ekorak @Middlefingerstudios @helryx @RaptorTalon19 @StudentScissorsLeaker Hey guys, I finally finished the Gali '01 painting:

I’ll probably work on finishing Ripclaw next. Either that, or I’ll do a painting of Klonoa for class. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

looks very nice, this is not a criticism as much as a nitpick, I thought in the story Gali’s hooks were her hands right?

Awesome! and @Middlefingerstudios I always had them be seprate.

Looks pretty cool :slight_smile:

Thanks! ^-^
Lol, I aways had her have hands, it just seemed less awkward to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, I’m going to be working on a painting of the adorable cat rabbit thingy known as Klonoa:

Hopefully I can finish the sketch and get it transferred onto the canvas so I can actually paint it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That looks awesome!

Why thank you! I’m trying my hardest with this’n, especially since Klonoa is my favourite video game character (Really hope he gets in SSB!!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, here’s the pic I’m using as a bit of a reference for this painting:

I’m gonna draw him in a different pose, but I’m gonna try to use the same look this one has. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve finally started to get the Klonoa drawing on the canvas (Sort of, I’m actually going to do more of a “Promo image” sorta thing using the art that Artsy Omni did). Here’s how it looks so far:

I’m probably gonna redo the zipper, then I’ll add one of those things that they do in Smash Bros promo art with the little banner at the bottom that has some sort of pun relevant to the game (Something like “Klonoa ‘Rings’ In!”). Anyway, this is gonna be real interesting, since I’ve never painted fur before. XD Anyone got any advice for it?

7 Likes

Okay, more updates on the painting:

Tomorrow I’ll even out the background colour, then I’ll work on the fur, then shading & texturing, then making the letters look decent. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

'Kay, I’ve been working on the painting a bit, & here’s the progress so far:

I’ve worked on the fur (Though the white spots still need a touch-up), and I’m starting on the shading & texturing on the clothes…Which I’ll have to wait until Monday to work on it some more…stupid me misplaced the white paint, and I can’t find it, so I’ll have to wait until Monday to get some from my art class. ;~;

10 Likes

'Kay, I finished the painting:

10 Likes

The only thing that bothers me is those goshdang letters. Otherwise, its actually really cool looking! GJ :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. :blush: The letters kinda bug me as well. :stuck_out_tongue: I kinda just left 'em like that because of laziness. :laughing:

3 Likes

The story of my life…

2 Likes

Same, bro. XD

1 Like

Okay then, I’ve done a few more doodles since my last post on this topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: If you know who the 2 YouTubers in the 3rd pic are, You’re awesome! :smiley:

16 Likes

holy crap, I love it, that Slipstream 0_0