Kneel before me

Repent, heathen! Give up thy foolish conquest and face the Light! Thou hath been bested!

1 Like

Now hold on now. That doesn’t mean squat.

I haven’t praised the dictator in any way. Lewa is not Eljay. Lewa is a Toa Mata (a TRUE hero), one Eljay strives to be, but never can be. In a sense, Eljay is like Kylo Ren, except his idol was actually a hero.

Eljay will never be Lewa. Lewa is never Eljay. Yet Eljay disgraces Lewa and his Miru by using it as his symbol, so now the symbol of the Miru is tainted forever.

Long live Mesonak instead, and may we destroy all dumb masks!

1 Like

You will face the flames when you are burned on our path to salvation!

First, a symbol, and now and inspiring name for our side of the conflict.

The True Flight against The Three Eljays.

2 Likes

I dawn my ritual cloak.

1 Like

Still you resist!

Repent and face the Light! Your leader has abandoned you!

You know who was a true hero? Toa Jovan.

Hence why his mask is the best.

1 Like

Our emperor has done no such thing. He makes preparations for the Great Journey! And I shall be his humble general, burning the heretics on our way to salvation!

@Robespierre

1 Like

Then you have failed in your quest. Look around you! Not a single of those in the Light have yet to be felled!

I see someone has been reading too much Lord of the Flies.

2 Likes

#DESTROY THE HERETICS!!!

As blood priest, I shall use your bodies as fuel to light our way.

You’ll have your time. The Great Journey is soon, but not now. For it is on the moment of our true salvation, that you all shall suffer!

Hail! Brother!

2 Likes

Your light will eventually fade. You seek to burn those who oppose you, but it will never last.

We have infinite Light. The Light of True Flight.

1 Like

Your light blinds you. Ours illuminates the true path.

1 Like

Your light is not true light. Only the light of the Miru is true.

I forgot to post this earlier

Just look at what Eljay has done. The Message Boards are starting to break from his rabid followers.

2 Likes

what

post must be at least 5 characters