Kneel before me

The first rise of TTE and the Civil War were before I joined, but they were epic to witness. It was hilarious.

3 Likes

Been here since day one.

I gotta tell you it was better then.

1 Like

I appreciate all that has been done for the good of the kingdom. And now, I present you all with your reward.

All citizens of The Eljay Empire are required to listen to it. Make it your anthem.

Hail Eljay.

12 Likes

Hail the Emperor!

1 Like

Downloading…
Setting as anthem…
Complete
Hail Eljay

No mango your theme is Hamilton’s “You’ll Be Back”.

5 Likes

News from the front; BS01 has been liberated.

3 Likes

Hark! The battle has just begun!

1 Like

Haha! We are winning! We are winning!

5 Likes

Fool! You have lost! We have won! The boards are ours! Hail Eljay! Hail the Emperor! Hail!

I must say, i actually would enjoy having an official Hawiian ■■■■■

Heretics, disbelviers, sayers of lies and speakers of untruth, all shall burn in the fire of our path! All shall join with Eljay and spread his will! Your minds cleansed of all impure thoughts and replaced only with those of Eljay! Give up your masks and don those of Eljays mind! Become one with us, one with our collective, and follow our path! You shall all join wuthin our cleansing! Clean it all! It must be cleaned!

Hail! More news from the front!

Our Lord @Mesonak has come to liberate us from the tyranny!

Tennejay Injictus has been slain, and VarJay and PurpleJay have been banished! Eljay has been taken into custody!

Here me now, foolish followers of Eljay! You don’t need to wonder where your god is…because he’s right here.

And he’s fresh out of mercy…

3 Likes

OK! this is getting ridiculous, can we just make peace for once!

You have lost! Mesonak is no more! Now there is only Eljay!

@KingBoss NEVER!

1 Like

(Look up and see @Phweffie Mothra come flying out to help defeat @Emperor_Eljay’s armies.)

1 Like

You have deluded yourself! Behold the very transmission sent by your self-proclaimed leader! He has fallen to the Light!

Hail @Mesonak! You no longer bear the burden of prophecy. You have achieved your destiny. You are free. The doomed Eljay’s folly, Lord Dagoth El’s temptation, the Villain’s seduction, the god’s heart freed,the prophecy fulfilled. All fates sealed and sins redeemed. If you have pity, mourn the loss, but let the weeping cease. The Miru is gone, and the sun’s golden honey gilds the land. Hail savior, Hortator, and Nerevarine. Your people look to you for protection. Monster and villains great and small still threaten the people of TTVardenfell. Enemies and evils abound, yet indomitable will might rid TTV of all its ills. For you, our thanks and blessings; our gift and token given. Come; take this thing from the hand of god.

2 Likes

WELL FORGET YOU!!!

Hail to the Head General and Lord @Mesonak! The battle has been won!

2 Likes