Kolhii Heads

Kolhii Heads

Yes I know the Kaukau looks weird, it’s due to the rendering style used, I wanted some larger scaled Matoran frame to create more detail in their designs and I’ll be using this again in future. Comments and Criticism are welcome as always! :smiley:

45 Likes

You did a great job upscaling the Matorans!

2 Likes

These look Amazing! my only criticisms are that the pelvis looks to angular and blocky, and the forearms look slightly to simplistic, though this last gripe could be remedied by the addition of some of those system car-tyres often used to give more substance to that length of C.C.B.S bone.

1 Like

What @Roag_Wolf said.

They look gokd overall, but I feel like the abdomen/pelvis section could be better.

1 Like

Yes, I can be quite long-winded. (sorry)

I’m thinking of redoing the pelvis section but I can’t add tyres to it as these are built digitally and adding tyres to CCBS bones is extremely difficult. The forearms can be modified and added to, I haven’t done it with these guys because I was working on standardising the basic frame.

1 Like

I was afraid of that, I understand, Sorry I brought it up.

1 Like

Those look great! I am curious as to why you gave hahli a clear white kaukau instead of a dark blue one. I love the design of the kolhii staffs

2 Likes

I really like these designs a lot. They’re faithful to the original designs without being carbon copies. I really like the shield design!

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

It’s not a clear hau, it’s the same blue Hahli had but the render makes it much lighter for some reason.

ok, sorry, never mind then. What piece is used for the claw on the kolhii sticks?

1 Like

It’s a custom stud.io piece I got from thingiverse.

1 Like

Can it hold the kolhii pucks?

1 Like

Well I can’t test it but I would assume so, if not, I’ll make a custom puck/ball with the next set of matoran I do. I’m thinking I’ll keep the pelvis as is as due to the design, I can’t change much of the blockiness.