Kopaka: Lone Ranger

Long ago I saw a moc by @Wekua depicting Kopaka as a cowboy. So after some work I’ve got my own take on that. Kopakas color scheme is as depicted in the early comics, now with a poncho alongside the hat and gun, and dust/dirt on his feet to evoke that “boot” look from wekuas moc.
Original inspiration: Cowboy Kopaka

“Called the dry deserts of Po-wahi by his good friend Pohatu, Kopaka made his trek. Despite the searing heat of the sun, he strode with all vigor. The request had not been light, a desperate message delivered by Hewkii. Determined to ensure the safety of Pohatu and Po-koro, the Toa of ice made his way, excess elemental energy misting from his blade. He also toted a few firearms made by Nuparu, who he had visited briefly and secretly on his way. Mata nui protect whatever would have to face the cold-eyed ranger…”

Hope you enjoy

19 Likes

Man, that’s awesome! I think this turned out really well, love the additional poncho and the original weapons too. I kinda wanna update the moc to reflect your work here. I’m glad I was able to offer something inspirational dude, it feels pretty cool to see some of my work in someone else’s art. Nice job!

10/10!

5 Likes

Further proof that Kopaka is literally just the coolest.

8 Likes

this…this is pretty freakin sweet
i love it

4 Likes

ah this looks awesome! I really like how you took the moc and made it into this! Very nice job, the art looks great.

3 Likes

I love this.

3 Likes