Korgot the Lady Protector

Based on the news, I decided to contribute fanart

it doesn’t matter, I just did it cause I wanted to

-Just posin

shootin her pew-pew gun at off screen Skull Spiders

15 Likes

Love how the gun is hidden behind a hatch. Nice job!

2 Likes

Those frowns.

13 Likes

what hatch?

actually that sounds like a good idea

The purple bit between her…breasts. On the first image it covers the gun, on the second, it moves up to reveal the gun.

6 Likes

didn’t notice that. I just thought she slapped the gun on her chest but that sounds more or less better

3 Likes

So she would have a gaping hole in her chest without the gun? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…huh.

I just expected the gun to just cover(despite the fact that, like the set, it’s built to be integrated into the build) the middle of the chest, no gap. Your idea still stands however

fixed it.

32 Likes

YOU MANIAC

YOU’VE KILLED US ALLLLLL

/s

8 Likes

oh,
and JMP,
the head crest is way too small,

I don’t care if it was artistic license,
it’s too small.

4 Likes

don’t really mind. I drew in in under 30 seconds then redrew it quickly

4 Likes

I actually prefer smaller crests
(OOG villagers I make have small crests) it just seems more realistic IMO.

1 Like

needs to be more ripped

2 Likes

Crest size doesn’t matter, all female protectors are beautiful.

7 Likes

this is, odd. but i do not know why. maybe its the cannon

Now all someone needs to do is adapted the toy to be more female like this drawing and then the conversion will be complete :stuck_out_tongue:

@JMP
Though yeah, nice drawing without being overly sexualised. Most people would make the breasts enormous or stuff, but this looks fairly natural.

Though like others said the face looks like she is constantly frowning rather than being for her mouth or stuff, not sure if that was the intention ><

5 Likes

I’ll probably do this when(if) i get her,eventually.

1 Like

It is written “Rippt”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well I assure you it’s not a five minute fix. It’s… Difficult to both keep her heavy looking and make her more feminine. Also, the gun vest thing kinda has to go if you want to slim her down.

That’s the best I could come up with without undertaking a major revamp. Not very good.

10 Likes