Krakua (revamp) by of_alt

note:
This build is a revamp model based on headcanon !

Hello everyone !
I built the Krakua revamp model.

• He has a gray and black body in the canon, but I gave him a transparent Kanohi and armor reminiscent of a “clear tone” from the impression of his unique sonic elements.
  • His weapon, the Sonic Vibration Sword, also incorporates the “Khakkhara(錫杖)” design, reminiscent of sonic elements.

37 Likes

give me that mask now

This moc is really good, I love your style of blending system and technic. The sword is also really cool!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I like the use of translucent pieces here!

3 Likes

Looks Great! I love the transparent 2015 Hau.

2 Likes

And I want it.

2 Likes

Fantastic moc!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I love how you added clear to the color pallet and incorporated the 2014 NYCC Hau! The custom torso and limbs look superb as well! Great job! :smiley:

1 Like

I like the vibe of this dude.

Krakua’s one of my favorite characters, even before Bionicle Chicken made me love him even more, so to see MOCs of him that play with his form and design are really swank

The monk’s staff is also a really interesting build and a cool addition to him, too.

2 Likes

I like the use of the transparent-clear pieces.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your reply !

@Cordax
@Xyatharus
Krakua’s Kanohi is Suletu in the canon, but it still has a strong impression of a Hau-shaped mask.
In that sense, the use of the G2 Hau, which is a “Hau with a slightly different impression,” was very suitable, and I found it convenient that there was a transparent variation of the 2014 NYCC model.

@The_Blue_Panda
@Daler99
@LegoDavid
When we decided to use the 2014 NYCC Hau, it was automatically decided to incorporate the transparent pieces into the body as well.
After that, I paid careful attention to the total coordination of modeling and color scheme, where to place the transparent pieces in the tightened proportions of this “Agent of Order”.

@TropiNui
He is one of my favorite characters as well as you.
The canon’s Sonic Vibration Sword looks like a stick, reminiscent of the image of a monk fighting with a cane in a fiction piece.

@Voxovan
Thank you so much !

2 Likes