Krekka brute of the pit(?)

So here he is I really love the Barraki and wanted to make a prisoner of the pit so I threw this guy together. Btw this is supposed to be Krekka from a alternate universe where him and Nidhiki ran and where apprehended by the order of Mata nui then taken to the pit.

Krekka:“Where’s the mask matoran!?” Matoran:“I don’t know!”

Krekka:“Wrong answer.”
Please leave constructive criticism.

14 Likes

I actually REALLY like this as a concept. The MOC is pretty cool too. My only cons would be the lack of metru blue (which I’m not sure is available in CCBS anyway…) and the openness in the upper arms.

4 Likes

Yeah I finished the moc then realized there was no blue on him and yeah the arms are a bit too open.

2 Likes

Trust me, there is no Metru Blue in CCBS. Yet…
I really like the head, and the Disk Launcher.

4 Likes

Very nice build, especially for something that can go underwater.

1 Like

I see a bit of Krekka in here. Like others have said there should be some dark blue, but ah well. I like the disc launcher though.

2 Likes

Slime’s comment sums up my thoughts. Serves to reason that the Pit Mutagen wouldn’t make everything bigger and scarier… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s kind of creepy… in a good way. May I ask what set that bird-mask thing is from? I recognize it but cannot think of the set.

I actually don’t know I got it in a bag of assorted lego pices. Sorry.

1 Like

I wanna say it’s from one the the 2005 Vikings sets.

Edit: Ta-da!

This is amazing. You should make a barraki Nidhiki, to go with your barraki Krekka.

1 Like

I might, some day.

1 Like

That is really creative. I love it! It seems that Krekka has been forgotten in the mists of time before time. I can’t say that I’ve ever seen anything like this before! I want to write a story about The Pit now.

2 Likes