Krika revamp

Krika is one of my favortie Bionicles, and the 01-03 years are the general best ones in my opinion. So what I wanted to do was to make a krika that looks like he could have been released some time during 01-03. I kept his weapons and masks, because those are so important for his character, but I replaced limbs and made a brand new torso. It’s a simple change, but I like it. What do you guys think? any feedback is appreciated feedback!

Also, for fun I made this monstrosity

13 Likes

Plural’s Quick Review:

• Color Scheme is somewhat consistent
  • Seems unarticulant
  • Torso is a bit too spindly

I would give this MOC a 6/10.

Needs a Bit of Work :wink:

1 Like

Nice! I like it.

1 Like

Interesting revamp. The torso looks nice and makes fairly good use of parts one may find in 01-03; He has a consistent color scheme and retains some of the attributes of the original Krika. My only issue is that the upper torso could be wider like the 08’ version, as it gave Krika more of a presence.

1 Like

Krika is one of my favorite sets as well, and this is a pretty good representation of him that should be less fragile (joint-wise) than the original set. Quite nice, quite nice indeed.

sees Krika monstrosity
Krika has mega evolved into Mega Krika!

1 Like

This is great! You captured that 03’ feel while still making it look like Krika!
##10/10

1 Like

Well it pulls that off pretty well. And for that you get a 12 outta 10

1 Like

The torso is a little weird. That’s about it con-wise.

1 Like

@MakutaAhkmou Thank you! ^^

@Plural Thanks for the feedback, I’ll look into some of it! (:

@Stoax do you have any speciffic ideas for pieces to make the torso wider? Either way, thank you for the feedback! (:

@Scorpion_Strike Krika’s Krikarite is reacting to Turtex’s mega ring. Krika has evolved into mega Krika. Haha that’s a really cool idea, and thanks for the feedback! ^^

@PekekoaOfJungle, @Oniwah that was my intention! Thanks (:

@SwagMeister Wierd in what way?

1 Like

It looks a little hollow and gappy when looked at sideways. That’s all I can say for the bad parts. The rest is great.

@SwagMeister okay, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

Krika’s mask and weapons look awesome, but he’s a super fragile and brittle set