Kusugata

wait wha-

Thanks.

The color scheme works incredibly well, anyone who can use a bunch of Takadox blue gets bonus points for that, due to the slight rarity of parts in that color. Black and mata red are perfect colors to fit it, though perhaps the blue could be added a tiny bit more to the legs and arms (if you have enough of those pieces). The build is overall good, perhaps a tiny bit gappy in the joints. Articulation and posing are fantastic, with the digitigrade legs and hip articulation. The tubes are used well, and this whole design slightly reminds me of Nitro Warrior from Yu-Gi-Oh:

Overall, a very good MOC. There’s not too much constructive criticism I could give without really nitpicking.

1 Like

I like the legs 9.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333/10

2 Likes

@spookycheetah
@helryx
Thank you! c:

2 Likes

I have honestly seen only one other MOC using a Barakki head that looked good, but this blows that other one out of the water.

(see what I did there?)

3 Likes

Thanks! ;D

You really pulled of the red and blue, great balance…

2 Likes

Thanks.

very rad. The red socket bars in the legs are a killer touch.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Son, he needs a backstory.

no
no
NOOOOO

One day Takadox’s cousin came to visit but then he got soda all over his pecs and he since then has become a janitor at Sea World.

4 Likes

@SuperiorGhosty he should be takadox before his mutation in the pit!

2 Likes

Yeah idk. Isn’t he a bit too big?

HEY! Size isn’t everything, you know…

1 Like

nah, takadoxx was cursed to live under the sea because he was prideful. his own brothers got turned into things that look so unlike him, you can’t tell unless you knew. no, this is takadoxx’s son! … who eventually ended up as a janitor at seaworld, anyway ;D

2 Likes

Ooh man, this looks so cool!
10/10
15/15
Good use of pieces, I love the colorscheme, and nice to see the use of CCBS!

Maybe it is someone else of Takadoxx species, also exposed to pit mutagen. I mean, same form of mutation, same species, they should look similar. I mean, same head, the red and blue and black colorscheme, both have pincers and clawlike feet, but this one had diffrent armor and was larger prior to the mutation, and therefore ended up diffrent.

The only thing not right with that theory is the legs design… But, anyways, this looks amazing! Hope to see this on the MOC spotlight.

2 Likes

Thank you @WOLKsite!

[quote=“WOLKsite, post:38, topic:14353”]
Hope to see this on the MOC spotlight.
[/quote]Oh yes that’d be awesome

This brings tears to my eye.

2 Likes