Kyo: the Berserk Gunmen

Well, one night I had the wonderful Idea of combining two great animes, Berserk and Gurren Lagann. Plus I needed a new self Gunmen, Nekusa was getting old.

Sadly no cannon arm. But it has lots of edge: edgy color scheme, edgy pelvic thrust, edgi missing eye, and edgi hunk of steel sword.

The cockpits just keep getting smaller

#REKT

His edge was too much for the little Gunmen.

Backstory what not, cuz I felt like it:

Known on the battlefield as a the Death Berserk, this gunmen has seen many battles. It obviously hasn’t gone unscathed, but it has been on the victorious side nearly everytime. It weilds a obnoxiously oversized sword, that most Gunmen can’t swing. It’s only able to swing it because of it’s poweful motors. Because of the powerul motors and heavy sword, it’s able to tear through multiple Gunmen in one swipe, and most hits will obliterate a Standard Gunmen.

It’s reputation, like it’s sword, is obnoxiously large. It’s known as the Berserker of Death, and there’s rumors that it gains energy as it kills. It’s not uncommon for it to be defeated, but it’s either through ling range artillery, or through very nimble gunmens, who are able to dodge it’s relatively slow swings. However, no matter the times it’s defeated, it always comes back.

C&C welcome, and Ow the edge

27 Likes

to be honest this really isn’t your best,but it’s still better than anything i could do so :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks!

I actually like it quite a bit, but yeah, I can see how it’s not my best. Compared to others it’s nothing groundbreaking. The cockpit size is the best tho.

1 Like

Very edgy

Cool nonetheless :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks!

Ouch. XD

Don’t cut yourself.
(It’s good tho)

Pretty nice. I like the design of the weapon and the torso.

Thanks!

too late

Anyways, semi update. I made a thing for a mocpages thing. It’s basically a destroyed Kyo.

It appears I didn’t take any shots with a proper background from this angle.

3 Likes

:fire::fire::100::100::ok_hand::ok_hand:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s definitely something very interesting in terms of the concept. Execution is not too bad either. Certainly deserves my like.

1 Like

3edge5me
Halp

2 Likes

I love this so much. You never fail to impress me.

Thanks!

1 Like

@anon90160534

2 Likes