Lady K Likes to Draw. A Lot

That Tahu looking one is ASTOUNDING!!! Great job!

sorry, i guess? I’m not sure how it being related to Bionicle effects the quality or how this opinion changes anything? But If you don’t like, just ignore it. I do plenty of art that isn’t HB. :wink:

Naturally.

4 Likes

I can translate for Pekekoa "These are great drawings but I am not a fan of the art style, but these are fantastic drawings are Fantasti-cool™ nonetheless! " I see what he means, I originally was turned off by it but hey I know enjoy it! Also you great Lady K and I enjoyed your opinions and ideas on the TTv podcast! (Also I am a friend of @PekekoaOfJungle so this was in no way meant to be rude to him! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I’m curious, what made you draw Vakama with a beard?

When you can make me not hate humanized bonkles, you’re good.

Very good.

5 Likes

The artwork is amazing, but seeing Bionicle characters as humans is just odd, that’s all.

3 Likes

Woah, this is…just woah.

I think facial hair is an underrated facet of character design. Besides that, I thought it just suited him. He’s based off Ewan Mcgregor. Headcanon is that the beard slowly became a thing over time, after he became a Toa.

4 Likes

very nice! however I am reaaallly on the fence about humanonicle.

1 Like

Uh!!! Why does everyone not like this kinda art style!:sob: I love it, well I love almost all art but still! It’s goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!! :grin:

That’s good enough for me.

2 Likes

I’ve always been OK with human Bionicle, but your art has always made me love it even more, particularly because you put so much thought into each one.

I love the Teridax/Vakama comic. Makuta looks awesome! Props for making his armor look less like a beer belly and more like armor! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Vakama confirmed Obi-Wan.

Actually, that beard works really well. Nice Job.

3 Likes

So when he Becomes a Toa Hordika He Becomes Hayden Christensen

3 Likes

I don’t mind human bionicle, but, they need armor imo, like atleast light armor, it just looks weird having them in civilian clothes.

2 Likes

Vakama looks a bit like chris pratt. any ways really nice art it looks awesome.

1 Like

@Lady_Kopaka plz

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see more from you and to see more of the other toa in the future.

Your art is awesome! And it’s always nice to see a veteran fan show up here! But I’ve gotta ask–who’s this? I particularly like this drawing.

1 Like

This is excellent! Also, you picked one of my favorite scenes from my favorite BIONICLE book for that comic at the end, so I’m doubly cool with all this. Your adaptations of Vakama, Ancient, and Pohatu are all really good, though Makuta seems a little… Dracula-y. Not that that’s a bad thing, it just conflicts with my head-canon, since in my head Makuta was always this large and imposing presence, who kinda just… absorbs positivity by existing, but is deceptively cunning for his large and brutish appearance. Overall, I really enjoy all of these, and look forward to seeing more from you!