Lady Void

I really have no complaints here, though I’d like to adress a frequently made one. Many people say the rock armor on the knees doesn’t fit. Though I personally don’t care and like the way it works, I can see why they’d say that. The only other rough texture is the 2016 crystal armor, even then it’s a bit more flush. It might look more in place if more areas had a rough texture, might I suggest the lower arms? I don’t think using the parts on the knees would work there so I’ll leave it up to you to figure out how to “fix” it, if at all.

3 Likes

Nothing short of fantastic

1 Like

Very nice! It reminds me of FF12.

1 Like

The Nuva butt is bulgy

1 Like

As usual a fantastic moc Alieraah. Sorta bland in color, and the arms look a tad long. Other than that it’s great. I can’t help but feel like the head reminds me of a power ranger helmet though.

1 Like

Sweet baby Odin, it’s beautiful!

1 Like

The only things I don’t like is the somewhat boring Color scheme (To me at last) and Bulbous Behind.

Everything else is pretty great.

I love the head build.

Overall 9/10

1 Like

I wish i could build as gud as you -

1 Like

Didn’t even know you were on the boards. Nice set btw.

It’s a very impressive MOC, but I find the color scheme to not be very eye-catching and those orb pieces on the stand look very unstable. I like the overall construction but the arms feel a tad short.

I’m also not a huge fan of how the stand limits the MOC to mostly one general pose.

Overall, an 8/10. A great MOC, but some small things detract in my own opinion.

So that’s what those are!

I think this still stands as my favourite MOC I’ve seen anyone make. Something about the colours, the proportions, the usage of parts and just the overall concept and design just all works for me 10/10

1 Like

has that changed since?

Man, this thing is really cool. The fashionable bracelets and anklets are my favorite part.

The posterior is a little obtrusive but she’s definitely got it goin’ on.