Lakota: the Mystic of Okoto

Here is my entry for the 1st Anniversary Community Contest!
Imgur

Name: Lakota
Region: Ice
Occupation: Mystic, does symbolic practices or content, as certain religious ceremonies and art; spiritually significant; ethereal. of the nature of or pertaining to mysteries known only to the initiated.

Imgur

Lakota has been on the Island of Okoto longer than anyone who could remember. He is often told at gatherings as a story used to frighten the children of the villages to behave or the Mystic of Okoto will shrink your head and add it to his collection. Many of the villagers don’t believe in the Mystic legend with the exception of one, the Protector of Ice. often, the Protector would go high into the mountains to a large cavern. He would visit the Mystic for any problems. for example, The Protector of Ice saved a villager from food poisoning with an ointment given by Lakota. the villagers believe that it is the protector of ice doing the healing when in reality, it is Lakota that holds the knowledge. in exchange for helping the village, the Protector of Ice promises to keep Lakota a legend so he can live in peace and quiet.

42 Likes

That Face
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME

12 Likes

Coolio.
I like all the details.

1 Like

ey b0ss

nothin inappropriate even if minor.

Anyway @Awesomenessborn the MOC reminds me of a cheiftan Interesting idea

reminds me of another cheiftan guy tho

3 Likes

Nice idea. He looks slightly crazy, which I think fits his character perfectly. He also reminds me of Keetongu, sort of a legendary rahi who’s willing to lend a hand. I know Lakota isn’t supposed to be a rahi, but it would be an interesting idea. If he were canon, it would be a good parallel to Keetongu without doing Keetongu again.

2 Likes

I like all the little details you added, such as the IFB heads and squids.

2 Likes

How am I gonna beat this!?
:scream_cat:
10/10 m8

2 Likes

He Killed Strakk!! NOOOO!

Anyways, I like the minifig heads on him. They look like shrunken heads that a real voodoo witch doctor would have.

My only complaint would be his chest. it just looks odd with the two CCBS shells tacked on.

6 Likes

They are suppose to represent his… cant use that word here… chubby looking?. By that I mean like a fat man. Thanks for the comment too :smiley:

1 Like

That Face!

It cracks me up! :smile:

2 Likes

He’s got the face of someone who tells bad jokes

1 Like

I don’t see a G2Kaukau.

2 Likes

You should try giving him red eyes to match the red bits scattered around him. Also would like to see how much more sinister he would look with red eyes

1 Like

“Hey kids, wanna’ buy some Krana?”

I like him. He has a lot of personality and all the little knick-knacks and doo-dads look really nice.

5 Likes

you’ve got my vote!

1 Like

inb4 native american support group gets this MOC’s name changed

Very interesting MOC. Lots of unusual details. Agreed with Rockho, the chest does look a little too flat.

2 Likes

love his expression.

1 Like

This moc is VERY well done.

• The techniques you used are incredible. +5
  • The backstory is well done. +3
  • The staff looks really cool. +4
  • The use of squids is great. +2
  • The shrunken heads look great. +4
  • The Krana Kraata Kraana Rahkshi slug on the shoulder looks cool. +4
  • The robe is great. +6
  • The head scares me and should never have been created. -400,003

Overall Rating: Burn it. It should not exist.

/s

5 Likes

So like me

3 Likes

Actually he does. They’re just black. Stop being eye-ist, eye-ist.

2 Likes