Lakota: the Mystic of Okoto

This is officially the creepiest Moc I have ever seen! Good back story and concept though.

2 Likes

This MOC looks like that one person at school that is really nice to people, but no one wants to be associated with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, Iā€™ll be honest, this MOC is really creative and I love the build

1 Like

NOW HOLD UP JUST A HARDBOILED MOMENT

Okay so.

This guy was posted in May. Completed.

And all creations are supposed to be original, correct?

Iā€™d leave that to @Kahi, @IllustriousVar, and @MT_Zehvor.

Heā€™s a cool guy though. I like it.

Actually, while the MoC was finished and a photo was taken in May, it wasnā€™t uploaded to the internet till July 13th, which was during the entry period. As such, this entry still qualifies.

1 Like

Works for me.

Heck Iā€™m not even participating. Real life and such :3

I do have another note about the MOC though. The use of the helmets as the belt decoration. Didnā€™t think about that.

3 Likes

yay, i like it. Always liked these types of face, kudos to the staff too.

1 Like

All those little knickknacks are awesome! Especially the squids! @Awesomenessborn, can we get some shots without the fabric skirt?

2 Likes

I got to say this is really good!
Especially the face, staff, and backstory.

1 Like

I almost soiled my self when i saw that face thats a compliment

1 Like

Reminds me of this guy.

2 Likes

THIS IS OFF TOPIC

(wait was my original comment on hear deleted? because I didnā€™t get a warning and I canā€™t find it! explain please!)

Edit: Your comment was deemed inappropriate, and was flagged as such. That is why it was deleted. Also, please refrain from posting Off-Topic messages inquiring about why your posts were deleted. If your posts get flagged, the system should send you an automated message telling you why it was flagged. Thanks for understanding :smile: - Waj

Yes. I suggest you message @Waj for further explanation. :smiley:

1 Like

That face could be in five nights at Freddyā€™s. Also what 1st Aniversary community contest?

1 Like

Itā€™s a contest celebrating the boards being around for a year. A topic was opened where you could enter your original creative content centered around world building. The topic is now closed and the poll topic is now up. You canā€™t enter anything, but you can vote! More of these contests will be made in the future.

Sure thing. Before I dismantled him to make some other parts, I took several pics with different variants cuz I did not know what I wanted to do with him.

1 Like

Can we see them?

1 Like

I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t show it. Brain fart xP here:

This was when I was experimenting with colours and squids so I had to take off his skirt thing.

6 Likes

Are you implying something

about a certain cast member who often tells bad jokes and hides his face :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just read through everything again and I want to say a belated thank you to everyone who commented! I was away for a week so Iā€™m getting around to it.

@StudentScissors Thanks! Glad you like it.

@JMP Thanks! Yeah, he started out like that but I scrapped the idea cuz its so overdone.

@Whaddon Glad you wonā€™t be sleeping for a while.

@Vuhii Thanks, the squids are my favourite part.

@NoCashValue Thatā€™s very interesting comparing Keetonguā€¦ I think thats my new head canon for him and thanks! :wink:

@Booster_Gold Who knows (even though the contest ends in a couple hours) and thanks!

@Adazai Thanks and better fix those cracks!

@LelouchViBritannia Haha, like me :stuck_out_tongue:

@Silver_Falcon Iā€™m glad you like him!

@toxicmocs Thank you, good sir!

@Hawkflight Surprised you found out about the Native group XD. Glad you like it and the chest is really not flat. Just a trick of the camera.

@PekekoaOfJungle Thanks for the chart :wink:

@tahtorak Glad you love it!

@Pot8o Yes like you.

@The_Owl Thank you!

@Oniwah Thanks for the comment!

@Ekorak Thanks! Yeah if your need to know, this moc was finished during the valid time we needed to post it. The moc was a WIP from January: [WIP] He Seems Happy | awesomenessborn | Flickr

@UnSolvableRubiksCube Glad you like it and thanks!

@legomaster1378 Thanks for the Comment!

@RECspiriah Glad you like the backstory as well as the face and staff!

@cowardlyzebra Hope you were wearing your brown pants :wink:

@Emuex Thatā€™s a cool moc. I havenā€™t seen it before, although it is much more complex and overall more aesthetically pleasing.

@Sciencegiraffe Thanks and I wish xP

5 Likes

Pretty interesting Moc!
Nice job!

1 Like