Lantaa, Creature of Air

looks more like a creature of shadow

Awesome unique shape and beautiful colors!

Wish they had this instead of Ketar.

He looks like a chibi Nicol Bolas. Nice!

If you had some sort of function that made the head move forward in a sort of lunging motion then that would be interesting.

1 Like

Looks good. I think giving it a different secondary color, instead of black, might make it pop a little more though.

That was done to stay consistent with my self MOC.

This was a good dragon.
Who does not like dragons.

2 Likes

Those hand are simply amazing and the black and neon green work so well together

Thanks. I’d say the hands look good cause of the finger piece itself, cause the hand design has been used many times already.

Yeah i suppose seeing something rather than exoforce arms is a bit refreshing

Opening mouth?!

Someone give this mocker (mocer? MoCer?) a prize! That’s such a trivial thing to do, yet it’s awesome! Now I wish LEGO would’ve given all the creature’s mouths.

Thanks, (its MOCer) Its really simple to do, the reason lego didn’t is cause it kinda gets in the way of the unity mode, you gotta disassemble a few parts of the head, although the length of her neck kinda doesn’t let it happen.

Rayquaza…er, I mean Lantaa, used Fly! It’s super-effective!

In all seriousness, he looks really cool!

2 Likes

Looks like a Chinese Dragon… nice! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i really like the look of this , looks like a dragon.

How did I get so far with a simple creature? anyway thanks to everyone that got me this far!

1 Like

This really reminds me of the ancient Chinese dragons. But, anyways it looks really cool. Instructions, please?

1 Like

I’ve already shown how to build the torso

This does require you to modify the black pins in the Skrall armor, but it can be replaced by the pins with studs on the end.

And the head is this simple 3 balljoint and 2 of the smallest CCBS bones assembly with a creature head attached.

And the MOC is combines ideas of the Chinese dragon and the flying snake with how the, stomach is shaped, and the idea that it flies using “magic” or in this place manipulating air.

3 Likes