Lariska, Deadly and maniacal assassin V2 (Duckbricks contest entry)

" I know where all my enemies are. After all, I’m the one who buried them. "
— Lariska to Hakann

I’m very happy with how the torso turned out. It’s simple, stable, and visually pleasing.
This Lariska model is also equipped with a Toa Mata head on her back to fit various different kanohi. Greg stated that she is able to wear any kanohi, but obviously there will be some compatibility issue with certain masks.

The mechanical arm I designed is made to look like it was roughly put together from scrap after The Shadowed One removed her original arm.
I may add a play function for it eventually, but for now the arm is for aesthetic purposes.

The head design comes with a hinged jaw and hinged eyes for a variety of expression possibilities when posing the model. My main focus was to make it as sleek as possible while replicating the 2004-2006 Titan set model design.

I did my best to make the character as closely sized and proportioned to a toa as possible without making design flaws. She is only about a head taller than a toa inika.

I suppose I can throw in a few poses to show off the character’s personality

Boncle - Google Drive Link to .io file and instructions
Unofficial Parts - Google Drive Link to the custom hand pieces (normal hands will work fine in its place)
(Megawillbot’s articulated hand.zip)

11 Likes

The inclusion of yellow is pretty nice.

2 Likes

ooo very nice!

1 Like

Yellow accents are pretty cool, and I like the build, but maybe the torso is a bit too long? Anyways this Lariska is really neat.