Lariska MOC showcase

Here’s another update. Two things, for one there’s many other renditions of Lariska around and most of them focus on flexibility, adding more joints etc. I sort of deliberately chose not to, in order to stay closer to official sets of the size, but the thigh design didn’t leave much room for bending knees so it got changed.

The other, well, the head of course. While I was pretty content with the latest version, there was still a “not quite Lariska” vibe attached to it. One thing that came to mind, that I wanted it to look similar to a Hordika head, so this design came along:

But the color wouldn’t work out, and with the intention of being able to actually build this in the real world, the search went on. Then suddenly, inspiration struck and along came a design that is partly reminiscent of both Vortixx and Hordika heads while being neither. And probably most importantly, finally the head itself can be teal:

Shoulder spikes are back because they can :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Is this handsome lad by @SubParFauxPas a female

2 Likes

It’s not just the pieces that make a character look masculine or feminine, but rather, how those pieces are used :wink:

1 Like

indeed

i stan carnox :weary:

that upside down miru nuva looks really cool

hot dang that is one cool head design

Can I have breakdown pics of the head?

Welcome to the boards BTW.

Not enough people showed any love for Lariska Va so I wanna applaud you for that

Also your new head design looks pretty good, this whole process was a good exercise in that department

2 Likes