Lariska the annihilatress final version.

Vote for her on the contest if you think it’s the best Lariska, or want to see a physical build (would be nice), but it’s not like I’d be able to get a prize out of it (I’ll leave it for you to guess why), so whatever.

Weapon storage (not sure how well the disk launcher would hold tho)

Ammo for mini-launcher stored on her thighs and calves

Daggers fold cuz it’s cewl, disk launcher because it’s the greatest weapon ever, hidden elbow launcher cuz pew-pew. Take off the resperator and you can weak masks. Knees bend over 90 degrees and other features that no one cares about.
Don’t think i’d be posting here much in the future, because Gadunkas editing my threads give me brain turmoils and I’m not a Faber to make profit out of it.
Congradulations to Rider for winning, cheers folks.
Almost forgot

25 Likes

ah
oh well - this is still probably one of my favourite lariska’s - it looks great!

when I first read birth of a dark hunter i always kinda just imagined her head being a metru head with some other stuff on it so this is probably one of my favourite heads i’ve seen

3 Likes

This one is really good. Particularly the foot build, though the asymmetry is done solidly here for her robotic arm.

2 Likes

Nice to hear. I think physical builds will always have pre-set advantage over renders in terms of votes. Wish I could’ve had these daggers for mine too Lariska, Acrobatic Assassin But no 3d model for those.

3 Likes