Lariska, the Wise, Wonderful, and Gloriously Homicidal

I think TTV have learned and won’t ask Greg something like that again without express confirmation that the community would be okay with it. I suspect there will be a loose “Toa sized” guideline but I could easily be wrong.

4 Likes

This is some impressive work, really well done!

1 Like

It looks good and I love the presentation altho the use of a vahki head in any lariska moc worries me due to the roodaka/vortix thing

2 Likes

I really like this and I don’t even care that the night is taller than a toa but I don’t like the head, I get you did it out of spite, but I’m not voting for a vortixx faced lariska

An remarkable moc with some downright gorgeous renders to boot!

(I don’t feel like talking about contest stuff do I’ll just leave it at that :wink: )

2 Likes

That head is nice

1 Like

Time for a necropost as I build up towards campaigning her for the DuckBricks Fanon Contest–

Updated with a new Entry photo, blade arsenal edits, additional photos in the pose gallery, and leg reconstruction for model stability…

and the link to IO files for replication(building) now provided + a Parts List PDF as a bonus for the Bricklink users :relieved::ok_hand:

Cheers, gathered friends. Let the [dark] hunt begin. :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

nice, the swords are a little bit chonky

As we draw super close to the Fanon Contest, which the great Duck has confirmed to start on the 10th of September, I’ve updated the topic with some new kinds of shots–

Shots of the model built in real life, courtesy of NightDandy, a friend and proud member of the Spanish Bionicle Community who liked my thing enough to actually order parts and build her. :beers:

Being a purely digital builder, all my work is theoretical, and it makes me feel so validated knowing she can exist in the real world too :fire: Hopefully one day, I too will be able to afford dem parts, not just for Lariska, but for my other designs too. Cheers! :beers:

7 Likes

she looks great!

2 Likes

I wish you luck in the contest

2 Likes

why is she posed like that

3 Likes

To Haunt your dreams

3 Likes

I’ve been milking her for nearly 2 years now, putting out as much content for her as possible to gain traction for the contest–

she deserves to take it easy and lie down

3 Likes

And there is my favorite Lariska <3

1 Like

Congrats on making it to the finals

4 Likes

I love this design! You put so much thought into your designs and I’d love to build this myself. If this doesn’t win then I’ll gladly use the head design when building the winning entry.

2 Likes