Laser tag/paintball/airsoft/other simulated, in-person war games

Might already be a topic like this… sorry if there is. I just played laser tag tonight and shotgunned the crap out of this lil 12yo punk. Anyone else have cool stories from games like this?

3 Likes

I’ve palyed Airsoft and Laser Tag, although I’d really like to try LARPing.

1 Like

Laser Tag fan

Theres a dev setting on the local laser tag place my cousins go to that opens up some pretty janky things like rapid fire and stuff.

Lets just say its really fun.

I’ve had my good share of airsoft and laser tag matches, and I’ve played “paintball” once, though it was in my friend’s giant backyard, we used a go-kart, some of the guns didn’t work or broke, and I never got shot. Not because I was good. Nerf wars are also fun, but it’s been a while, and darts are always lost.

2 Likes

The laser tag I played last night had a button that’d switch between AR and shotgun

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister SO TRUE

2 Likes

I love this type of thing. As a kid, I always did nerf wars with my friends. We’ve since branched out into paintball and airsoft, doing huge wars in the woods. Airsoft is fun and easy to get a game going, but paintball is fun for when you want that extra level of excitement and stress and pain😂

I thought it would be the opposite. I’ve played paintball, which isn’t bad, but I’ve heard airsoft is a lot worse.

I just played paintball this Thanksgiving, and I can promise airsoft is better in terms of pain level. I’ve been shot in the bare neck with a pellet, and it only stung for a bit.

2 Likes

Really?

I got hit in the funny bone with a paintball, and it didn’t hurt that bad.

I always thought airsoft was worse.

I’ve never suffered a bleeding welt from airsoft

1 Like

I’ve never had any welts from paintball.

Then again, I only played once.
I need to go again.

If you ever go to an airsoft match in which pros are involved, it hurts more than paintball. Their guns could probably kill small animals, and they show no mercy.

Yeah, I guess I’ve only played either one with friends…

1 Like

Usually what I do as well. After getting shot straight through the nose hole of my mask, I decided that it’s best to not try to play at a place where pros show up😂

2 Likes

do you think pros make bets based off this? Like, “Hey I bet you $5 you can hit through that guy’s mask”

3 Likes

Yeah.

They probably do.

1 Like

I have played Laser-Tag once, and it was great. I loved playing it with my friends. Too bad the price is so high in my country, so I won’t be able to play again any time soon…

2 Likes

I’ve played Paintball and Airsoft, had fun both times. Got shot danger close both times. It hurt, pain is part of fun

3 Likes