[LDD Model] - You can't kill me... for I am nothing

My take on the G2 MNOG Makuta. I wanted to combine aspects of G2 JtO Makuta, G2 MNOG Makuta and Mask Maker Makuta into one solid whole for this version, and I ended up coming up with this. If I can find some way to add a skirt to the sides of it somehow, I will on a physical model.

48 Likes

Looks promising.

Good work man. 10/10

Well…it sure is something :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks great! The skirt is a really good idea. I’m just wondering what mask he will wear in the final product.

“nothing is perfect, and i’m nothing”

2 Likes

With all this talk of “I am nothing and yet I am everything” and all that, all I can think of is

Anyone who knows who this guy is gets a cookie.

1 Like

digimon adventure apocalymon

1 Like

Yes. You didn’t cheat did you? Last time I did something like this, someone read the file name. But I fixed that this time.

1 Like

Google search by image. :smiley:

2 Likes

For such a simple design, something about this works extremely well.

1 Like

Not bad, but the skirt looks weird to me.

I would think that some more complexity would make this MOC look GREAT. But all i can see right at these shots is Bones, shells and Groan Red axles! Nooooooo… But to be fair the hands are complex and in my opinion I think the axles in the feet would go well with a color change from red to black. And from what i remember of beast feet i also think another axle in the slot next to the axle would make the connector piece stay on Perfectly! In addition i think you should wait for everything from G2 to get imported to LDD and then change the head and take the model to extended LDD and grab a mask of creation then change the mask’s color to black… it would look AWESOME!!!

1 Like

The first thing that strikes me is the pose; you, dude, have good taste in posing. I’m not sure if I like how the shoulders are done; you’d think that Makuta would have some more defined shoulders. Any chance that we’ll see a view of the model’s back?

I don’t usually run into LDD rendering this high in quality. What did you use for the render?

Here’s a back shot as well as a deconstruction of the torso. The only change I made to the model was the addition of the staff.

I use the most recent version of Bluerender with default settings.

4 Likes