Le-Nui Gringat, Lord of Air

@Mocsman A piece is a piece. I never saw anything “icy” about this one. The four prongs inside it always reminded me of water or air jets.

I know people will be retaliating but I got to say this. I just do. The proportions of the body are a bit uhh…Bad. Like for real IMO that waist is hideous. Sorry IMO it really is. It breaks up his physique and makes him look like he has no abdomen at all. Just a black spine.

@The_Ablazed_Vantrax Yeah… I don’t really remember what was going through my head at the time (my other toa tend not to be quite so slim there), but I think the aim WAS to make it look like he just had a black spine there. Something to do with him being an alien cyborg whatever and literally missing organs. :v

if and when I remake this guy (once I’ve finished my degree) I think this will probably change.

Also, please don’t make comments like this. You’re putting things really negatively which will make people react badly in turn. You could say pretty much the same thing without doing that.

2 Likes

Looks terrific!

Can’t get enough of that staff with the zig-zag. XD

The hideous part of my comment was negative yeah. That was an opinion i further explained though. I was in no way wrong. I will try and not voice my opinion as extreme on your posts from now on.

9.9/10 Just the eyes look blank… Looks awesome otherwise. What’s the blade piece on his weapon? Looks almost like Nuju Hordika’s weapon, but not quite

That’s Gelu’s tool from 2009.

3 Likes

when you put it that way I would have to agree with you :sweat_smile:

I love the look of the spike wing things. It really flows together well!