Legends of Cryla Nui - New Chapters out soon!

Whelp this took longer then i thought
chapter 2 will most likely come out in a few days - imma taking a ferry to england on sunday so that would be a good way to past time!
anyhoo - here be da prologue! (also Kaitok’s character and design has changed quite a bit as shown here - sorry about poor lighting)

ok now on to the story

Chapter 1
Prologue

A shrill scream echoed across the empty hallway, it came from the grand chamber. The exact place Lenrix was heading to. The Fe-Matoran gulped nervously as he gazed down the near endless hall contemplating his life-choices, thinking back to the times when things where simple. He remembered his village, his friends and his pet gukko. He remembered the great cataclysm and its aftermath, how the ground split beneath their feet and how his friends fell. He remembered the toa desperately trying to help only to be dragged down by a mysterious force. He remember his best friend – a Ce-Matoran called Konra dying of her wounds in his arms as he cried. Then he remember the makuta – and how their ‘saviours’ rescued the matoran and took them to the safety of destral. Then how they told the Matoran – to repay their debt, they will be loyal and obey the makuta. They where trained and recruited for war. Then it all ended in a repeating cycle of war, killing, and their eventual death. Now it was Lenrix’s turn. He had failed in his task of capturing a matoran bounty hunter named Kaitok. Failure meant death…
He braced himself as he entered the room – his body quaking with fear. The room held a banquet table – a throne at the end, and the walls where decorated with the heads and masks of almost every species within the universe. The room also held 2 other occupants – A red and purple male Makuta whom he knew as Tridax – the spear and mask kinda gave it away. And a white armored female Makuta he did not regognize – but she had a terrifying aura around her – instead of legs she had what looked like a snake tail and she wielded and vicious looking sythe. She was something that Lenrix had never seen before and scared him more than anything he had ever encounted.
This was Makuta Lamia
In the corner of the room was a large bubbling vat with the notice ‘Project Heyzorks’. Tridax noticed the shaking matoran and beckoned him over
The doors to chamber slammed shut as a terrible scream ran out – only to be cut short as the vat bubbled and hissed
Two guards outside winced at the sounds from the fortress as they inspected the visorak army outside – freezing as the Makuta Lamia flew out. She came up to the two gaurds and whispered to them in a cold tone
“remember my dear Matoran – failure has its price, and should destiny will it – not all shall have to pay this price. Now come and load our lovely little pets to the dock. If this war is to be won and your destinies be true – Cryla Nui must be taken! Only then will you’re kind be saved from your slavery to Mata Nui. And only then, will destiny be found. She slithered away as the guards stood their shaking – then leading the visorak out to the docks. Silently praying for those on Cryla Nui – they had a fortnight…at best.

enjoy!
(edit)
also Lamia’s theme song since i was listenin to this whilst writing and plus im a huge nerd - Dream (epic version)

4 Likes

ooh this sounds pretty good so far

1 Like

cheers!

1 Like

they’re brewing zork juice

3 Likes

It’s him, isn’t it
He’s coming

6 Likes

a scary thing to be sure of

mabye…

1 Like

I like Lamia always wanted more female Makuta in story

2 Likes

sorry if this chapter is taking a while - i have a lot going on and am still struggling on whose perspective to explore in this chapter (basically imma doing a thing where each of the first four chapters covers each of the 4 main characters and their theme songs i chose for them cause y not - lamia’s is up now)
i will have it done by the end of the week
i promise

2 Likes

NEW CHAPTER!!!

Chapter 1
The Hunted
Kaitok was running – how long, he didn’t know nor did he really care. Bounty hunting was a …. complex profession, as he had found out more recently. See times were tough – he had run out of friends to mooch of off, and a large portion of people wanted him dead. So what was the harm of trying to ‘borrow’ this large tablet that may or may not have held all of the Makuta’s tactics and plans. Honestly it was kinda their fault for putting such important info on such a easily stealable stone tablet – not the smartest move. Unfortunately he and his partner – a Ko-matoran called Nix where spotted with the old-invisible-laser-triggers-the-alarm…trick. That was 5 days ago. Since then, this matoran called Lenrix had been chasing them down with a small force of about 10 others (bit insulting really – none of the higher generals had found him more important then 11 matoran?) And now they had caught up – due to his reminiscing he had smacked into a tree and given himself a grade 4 concussion.
“Crap” he muttered to himself angrily as he awoke
He turned to see Nix dueling with 5 other combatants, 2 others where dead, another knocked out and the remaining 3 waiting to jump in.
Kaitok leapt up and shook his head a few times before grabbing his chain and sword and jumped forward
“I see sleepin’ beauty finally woke up today” growled Nix as he kicked one of his opponents in the stomach. “good to know im not gonna have all the fun. With a grunt Nix gripped his bow and smacked another opponent in the face with it, as the matoran staggered from the pain, Nix spun around and fired and arrow right into his chest. Whilst Kaitok and Lenrix circled each other before both leaping at each other. Lenrix shot his blade forward – causing Kaitok to bend his body to the right, as he swung his chain towards Lenrix’s neck. The Fe matoran ducked and kicked him right in the chest. Winded, Kaitok staggered back. Another kick to the head caused him to fall – giving the opening for the death blow. And as Kaitok reached for his sword, he heard something that made him stop.
Nix stood there and Nix stood in front of him – his bow falling out of his hand…as a sword impaled him in the chest.
Nix struggled and gasped in pain – as a tear trickled down his cheek
“Down with the Brotherhood” he whispered. He turned towards Kaitok “help them…help them win the war…you have a weapon… don’t…don’t waste it….”
He closed his eyes and collapsed. Dead.
With a scream Kaitok leapt at Lenrix and pinned him down – his chain hooked around his neck.
“I should kill you…”he murrmered in thought. “I should… I want to kill you…” Lenrix looked up at him with desperate eyes. “hmm…But your masters will make you pay in a greater way then I can even imagine…”He un-hooked his chain and kicked at the matoran. “Go, leave now…go back to your masters”
With that Lenrix seemed deep in thought, only to nod and close his eyes. He then grabbed his remaining 2 warriors and the 3 ran away.
Kaitok took his friend’s body and buried him – marking his grave under a tree. Then he continued to run.
Many hours later he came across a large wall of ferns and other plants – and he heard voices… He burst through the plants only to find a large matoran village – and a knife to his throat. He turned to see 4 toa ( fire, water, lightning and the green) and a handful of matoran – the holder of the knives was a teal and dark-blue Ga-matoran, she glared at him and gestured towards his weapons and sachel.
“drop” she hissed – which he did. She nodded in approval. “now talk! Who are you, why are you here, and why do you have a tablet DETAILING THE MAKUTA’S BATTLE PLANS???!!!”
He grinned, this would be interesting

Kaitoks theme, All eyes on you

K this was not really my best work but hey I wanted to get this out today – Comments and (constructive) Criticism is always appreciated! I will try release them on a more regular basis

3 Likes

hooray a new chapter! Nice job.

1 Like

thanks!
also i forgot ! Kaitok’s theme…