Legends of Cryla Nui - Sneak Peak and Sign-Up

Greetings children
for those who have followed some of my previous post’s you will know about a little fan-fiction/serial like story with the origins of Toa Chiara, Toa Rhyla (my selfmoc) and a few other cameos. now this has been in the works for a while and is still. but this is one of the first scenes i wrote whilst playing with 2 of my matoran on a ferry to england when my wifi died. My school also has a short story writing competition going on which i am considering entering (hey i need the extra credit) so ye - this does contain some spoilers but nothing that you probably couldnt sea coming. soo ye enjoy!!
p.s in this story, matoran can bleed.

Characters
Kaitok - the guard
Tione - the swordsman
Rylon - the haunted
Achiss - the traitor/villan
Rhyla - the protaginist
Rioran - the dead turaga ( a Po-matora turned toa turned turaga, turned dead guy

The time is the destiny war, it is a trying time. the Brotherhood of makuta has spies everywhere. Cryla nui is under attack from relentless strikes from the visorak horde lead by Makuta Karna and Tyrak.As it is an essential spot if metru-nui is to be conquered. The visorak are an unstoppoble force and all but 2 of the toa are dead. the turaga has been wounded - and achiss has just revealed his true colors as a devote member of the brotherhood.

The Storm

Thunder clapped and lightning bolts shot against the sky. Rain poured down from the sky soaking the inhabitants of the village – all but 3 rushed into their huts.
Kaitok felt a shiver go down him, not from the cold, not from the rain, but an emotion he had never felt before. A mixture of rage, and fear. His 2 companions, Rylon and Tione, had their hands on their blades, their eyes all trained on the same horrifying sight. A matoran they had trusted, maybe even liked, stood in front of them – the only thing illuminating him was the flashes of lightning and his deadly, emotionless eyes. His serrated blade coated in blood. Next to him lay the motionless body of their turaga. Snapping out of his trance Kaitok grabbed his spear and leapt at Achiss – who parried and snarled at his attacker.
“HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU LYING, SHIVELING, COWARDLY SON OF A …….”
He trailed off as he was kicked in the gut and sent flying back to the feet of his comrades, both of whom snapped into their fighting stances. With a sly grin Achiss raised his fire shield and sent flames flying at the 3 combatants, creating a wall of fire – separating him from them. With a laugh he ran out of the hut.
Kaitok swore in fury and looked at his companions
“Rhyla’s on guard – she can stop him, he will face justice!” growled Rylon
None of them truly believed that.

Achiss ran out of the hut – his eyes fixed on the gate out of the village – there his allies would be waiting and tomorrow they would launch a full scale attack. He knew everything about the villages defenses, they would be sitting ducks to the brotherhood!
Suddenly he stopped, staring at a shadow in the gateway. As lightning flashed he recognized the mask, he knew that stance, he knew those blades.
Rhyla.
Water dripping down her face, both from tears and the rain she lifted her head to stare him in the face – he then contorted his face into one of fear
“Rhyla, thank mata-nui, I don’t know what happened!! They all just turned on me, they blamed me for the turaga being dead – I swear I did nothing! He just died of his wounds! Please Rhyla you gotta help me!!
She said nothing, only drawing one of her twin daggers.
“Rhyla didn’t you hear me , please your my only hope!!!
This time she spoke
“How could you” Her voice broke “How’d you do it? How did you look him in the eyes, a person who brought you back from the dead and KILLED HIM! WE TRUSTED YOU AND TOOK CARE OF YOU AND THIS IS YOUR WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU!!!”
She was so furious she was shaking. Achiss began to chuckle.
“ay you’re a feisty one aint ya! Listen Rhyla, you, me, we’re more then this. We don’t belong in this dump. You and I are some of the greatest matoran warriors this world has seen. And for what? To be killed? No-one will remember you for dying in a fight. No-one will care about us. We wont ever be remembered. We’re just born to be forgotten. The brotherhood can help you, the brotherhood can help you change the world! We can be so much more. You can join me.”
He extended his hand to her. She then leapt at him screaming in fury, both daggers drawn. Achiss raised his blade and parried her strike and gave a soft laugh. Well then, your choice. Guess you’ll be goin the same way as your precious turaga!!

Thanks for reading! please let me know if you want to see more! also let me know if you would like to have your name/selfmoc featured as a matoran/toa/brotherhood warrior! so please let me know what if you are interested!
sign-up sheet
@Senit - Matoran healer
@Enbeanie - demonic entity (brotherhood)
@Rukah - Casua - Toa of Water, Trevinas - Toa of Iron and Vakras - Brotherhood warrior

(edit)
New chapters out now!!

3 Likes

wait so I can’t enter Rukah as an Irusian? Though I have made two whole teams of Toa and two Turaga so I have much to choose from…

1 Like

Minus a few Typos this is pretty nice. The characters are pretty interesting.

You can use my selfmoc, if you want. Doesn’t really matter whether as a Toa, Matoran or Turaga.

2 Likes

this one
he is a Brotherhood Warrior

6 Likes

alright
this good?

3 Likes

you need to stop postin dat

3 Likes

Would it be possible to enter more than one character?

err sure - go ahead

1 Like

alrighty then…

Vakras - Brotherhood warrior:

vakras

Casua - Toa of Water:

casua

Trevinas - Toa of Iron:

trevinas

As for their personalities, history, and powers, just check my moc topic.

alright - lets go

1 Like

Feel free to make Casua and Trevinas argue as much as possible. that’s like, the main reason I included them together

1 Like