Lego Bionicle CIB Checklist

Just a friendly reminder, Coolio, that you need to quit double posting. Look at how I formed your post for you. That’s how you structure multiple replies on the boards. Besides the note I left on double posting. You can ignore that.

Anyways, just letting you know. :smile:
~Chronicler

4 Likes

Lol I have about 1-2/3rds of the checklist

1 Like

woah…

3 Likes

I filled it out:

that’s pretty awesome might fill it this week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

puts fifty crosses under solek

assume I have the instructions

1 Like

Hey, you used MS Paint, too! HIGH FIVE! :raised_hand:

1 Like

my 07 collection depresses me

@Toa_BionicleFactory I actually use a programm called fotofilter :wink:

1 Like

That is better checks then I could do in Google Paint

1 Like

Ooh, the other day I was discussing which sets I had with @Plural, this could really help me figure it out, thanks for taking the time to make this, it’s impressive! :smile:

3 Likes

Just use Brickset and put down all of your sets. Would it take an hour? Yes, but its worth it.

3 Likes

Nope. Too long. Imma use this awesome checklist. :smile:

3 Likes

My '03, '05, '06, '08, & '09 collections depress me. I have barely any sets from those years. XD

Oh XD

I was using mouse, plus you can zoom in, so it was kinda easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did the opposite: I made a list of all the constraction sets I don’t have but want to buy.

2 Likes

I have a different version, but here’s mine

1 Like

mutany !! lol jk :stuck_out_tongue: you have all the years I don’t have I have almost everything from 2001-2006 and I want everything in 2007-2009

1 Like

This is useful

1 Like

took awhile but I think I’m finished… was kinda lazy and did a really bad job but hope you still understand what I got

1 Like

I did mine a few months ago.

Color coordinated like a traffic light. :slight_smile:
Oh, and edited them all together

EDIT
Whoops…
Need to update, I’ll fix it right now

EDIT 2

1 Like