Lego Bionicle MNOG 1 Kapura (technically a masterpeice)

The oversized feet bug me too but the original had big feet as well. I will try slimming his feet. And thanks :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it

Not enough red, also, not a fan of the build being a ton of exposed technic, using some system to cover things up a bit would help.

You certainly captured the squat look of the original matoran, though you missed the slight hunch they have, and the arms are actually a little short, this is a little more 03/mol in length.

It’s not really my thing aesthetically but it looks built well enough.

1 Like

It is I, Kapura, Your nemesis! Now that I have you cornered, you must, bow to me!

I love this moc, it’s so cool.

4 Likes

Cool moc, but it’s kind of technic heavy and a bit cluttered.

Hail Kapura, Dark Lord of All, bow before him you plebians.

3 Likes

@Payinku I’ll see what I can do to make it more red, I just didn’t want the whole thing to be completed red because I was worried it would be lack luster if I did. Thank you for your suggestions

@Morgy Thanks! :slight_smile: but It needs to have some technic for the function of throwing the disk and spear to work. But I’ll try to slim the design down so that I can actually add system throughout the overall build.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

magnificent

1 Like

I watch this dudes vids. Man I wish I could have seen this earlier. I literally found this when I was watching his kapura video

1 Like

Well I usually tend to post some of my creations on here after I make a video of them. It’s good to find people on here that watches my videos :smile: and don’t worry it’s still me in case you think someone is copying my content. But yeah it takes some practice to make kapura throw his disk just right. I’m still doing prototypes in making it more efficient

1 Like

No offense, but how is technic heavy a bad thing?

It’s not a bad thing at all, what I meant was it’s just very bulky.

Oh, ok cool. I definitely get what you’re saying and agree now.

1 Like

It needs to have some technic for the play features to work. Having a matoran not be able to throw and store a disk while it still looking like the original wouldn’t be Masterpiece enough. Which is why I am looking for suggestions on slimming down the arms so that I can make it look more like the mnog 1 design

1 Like

Handstand

Dagnabbit, you!
Good improvement though, this build’s a lot more faithful to what it’s supposed to be, more compact and not as pedi-centric

1 Like

I told yeah so :smile: but yeah. And just because I might make the older model do a handstand too. And hey thanks for liking this figure :slight_smile: but you do have to admit that Mardook was the first custom matoran in the entire bionicle community that could throw a disk.

Hail Denmark

2 Likes

you PLEBEIANS!

#####hail denmark######

1 Like

I feel like I’m missing the joke…

1 Like

Reviving Bionicle 3, part 3. First few minutes will explain it.

You plebian, Hail Kapura, for he is getting faster.

1 Like