LEGO Boxes Topic

I keep the boxes. I don’t know why.

GUESS WHAT AD I GOT ON THIS PAGE

6 Likes

We must go deeper.

I always liked how the Chima boxes featured artistic renditions of their central characters.
For Example,

8 Likes

I like boxes, canisters, bags, polybags and stuff, you have no idea, they are all over my house…

This topic is specifically about non Bionicle canisters, and I could not find any other topic specifically about this, so I hope it would be able to continue to exist…

A topic to discuss cansiters which are not from constraction sets.

And I wanted to also bring to attention the Racers canaiters, in which the Tiny Turbos were paked. And I must say, their design was awesome. The earlier ones had the Shape of a Wheel on Top:

And the later ones had a platic mold which resembled a car on top, looking really cool:

And Despite the Iregulated shape of the cover, they were designed to be able to be placed on top of one another, without falling:

And yes, I case you were wandering, I took those two pictures, and they are my canisters :smile:

And even creator had a few canister sets, even though they did not have a design as cool as canisters from other themes:

Do you have any Non-Bionicle Canisters that you actually like? I am very sad that we no longer get canisters… not even in LEGO Creator, which is a ever-green theme…
Even if we got canisters for licenced themes I would still be happy. Why did they have to die?

Anyway, discuss down below anything you want regarding Non Bionicle canister sets

I think this topic will be closed…

1 Like

I don’t really think we need this topic…

4 Likes

This is what I’m thinking too…

1 Like

This topic is pointless.

3 Likes

I think you should think that is not pointless, and give your thoughs on this non constraction canisters

They are plastic canisters similar to the Bionicle ones, but you can’t really play with them.
Done.

1 Like

Well, you could not play with some of the Bionicle canisters, eighter, for example, the 2009 ones.

I am aware.

Yes you could, they were an essential part of the Glatorian Battle game. Whereas the Racers and Creator ones are just useless plastic canisters.

1 Like

Then what about the Hero Factory canisters? I know you could use them with that super expesive Drop Ship set, but other then that, they were kind of useless too. Also, I won’t reallt call them useless, since I use them to store pieces inside :smile:

This would be their only use: to store pieces or other things.

Yes, but they did actually have a use: with the drop ship, like you said. It wasn’t ‘Super expensive’ either, it was only £35.

1 Like

Then what about the Bionicle Stars Canisters?

I think those were actually useless.
But wait, this topic was about non-Bionicle canisters, you are getting off-topic.

So, this canisters don’t have that playability that the early Bionicle sets, but they have a nice design, that looks cool on display, and can be used to store pieces. Don’t tell me their design doesn’t look nice, for what they are.