LEGO CON 2022 topic

Here is a topic to discuss this years lego con

LEGO did make two 90th anniversary set, the rumored castle and the leaked Galaxy Explorer

9 Likes

whelp it was good - better then last year. the new ninjago trailer looks great and i am severly irritated about the lack of pirates and bionicle…

11 Likes

High key want that galaxy explorer set, I might pass on the castle depending on the price per piece

5 Likes

It’s rather…meh. Nothing more interesting that last year.

2 Likes

Some really great reveals!

It was great to finally see the 90th anniversary sets and the two new Star Wars sets. Finally SW fans can shut up about Cody!

3 Likes
GLORY TO THE QUEEN

LONG MAY SHE REIGN IN HER BEAUTIFUL CASTLE

10 Likes

underwhelming announcements for me since I dont feel like buying a big gray blob of bricks and some knights but does not seem like it was as bad as last year. was really hoping for at least a tahu minifigure alongside a full 90th figure series or something

2 Likes

It’s literally a beautifully shaped castle, one of the best LEGO has released design-wise, in my opinion.

6 Likes

ye its a very well made castle but doesn’t excite me personally much lol

2 Likes

@Chronicler feels like a kid on Christmas morning right now, he got a nice castle and minifigures. :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Star Wars sets look great, I want that AT-TE Walker right now and finally an updated Cad Bane and new Omega minifigs

The 90th anniversary cake didn’t include any references to bonkle :pensive:

5 Likes

You freaking bet I feel like it.

4 Likes

No Lego Con 2023 according to LAN announcement. Just when I thought it might be getting good.

2 Likes

Torn between whether this aged like a fine wine or like a Month old bagel that you had no idea was stuck under your seat.

4 Likes