Lego Message Boards Closing & Q&A Topic Saving Contest

How should we handle the greg imposters in the doc?

They share a name with Greg so telling the difference is hard without the original.

2 Likes

Thinking about it, there is right now around 5 people furiously mashing their keyboards, including me, all writing essentially the same document, and undoubtebly they’ll all get tired of it after the first few dozen, whereas cooperation would make it a lot faster, this is all very silly.

5 Likes

I ain’t furiously mashing my keyboard to process this; I’m using a PDF Converter to do it for me!

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of this before. I’m fairly sure you can’t share an exact username with someone on that site… Can you?

Only one person will be awarded the prize.

2 Likes

Are your used Bionicle sets up for grabs? Or does it have to be currently available sets?

2 Likes
  1. Heck no.
  2. It will be a current set on LEGO Shop and Home.
5 Likes

Yeah, I never visited the Lego Message Boards again since the layout is painful to look (the post are awful) and the site is covered underaged users like Miiverse.
I’m afraid that some of them may come over here tbh unless it’s some who works for Lego.

4 Likes

Already 20 pages in… how far are others?

2 Likes

I believe you could write a program with Python that could do that automatically.
sadly I don’t know that language yet.

2 Likes

Eljay, if people did it as a team, how would the prize be split?

2 Likes

The only difference is the imposters have different rank. (Since they are not staff)

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be.

Then ranks would be important as well.

4 Likes

Do the pages have to be in order, if in PDF form?

2 Likes

Just say it is and claim the prize for yourself.

3 Likes

Yes, they do.

3 Likes

two months later

‘‘ttv message boards closing’’

16 Likes

Reckon Lego will impliment a new way to ‘Ask Greg’?

2 Likes

125 pages saved so far
i hope im ahead

5 Likes

I’m just going to drop this here

might be usefull :wink:

2 Likes

crap, time to change the ideal prize

Tahu Uniter will have to wait, then.

2 Likes