LEGO Microscopy #1 - the Squid

ho-how is is this possible?

2 Likes

Broken Bionicle lime joints are to blame for everything.

2 Likes

I am convinced th whole “lime plastic is more fragile” is a myth. In my experience there is no difference between it and the rest of the colors. It is only the 08 redesigned joints that are super-prone to breakage. And that was luckily fixed with CCBS.

2 Likes

yup
CCBS is almost indestructible

I mean certain colours of certain types of plastic are more fragile than others. Clear parts for example are less dense so more fragile. It’s possible that the lime green plastic beads are actually less dense than other colours.

“More dense than a lime joint” would make a great insult.

(Not directing that at you, of course)

3 Likes

Shocked nobody has thrown that one out in the cannon contest topic yet :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve heard that the fragility of pieces is somewhat dependent on the climate you live in. I don’t know how true that is, though.

I personally haven’t had any issues with them, but I don’t doubt that others have.

2 Likes

Ok here’s the joke:
I wouldn’t say you’re stupid, but you’re denser than a lime joint.

3 Likes

Temperature does affect the molecular structure of the plastic, so why knows.

3 Likes

I have an idea. It is a bad idea but I do not care. I am going to make a hahli mahri color scheme tuyet

2 Likes

Sure, but you have to make the armor out of different colored Squids.

3 Likes

We shall call her squidyet and she shall become the new hoseryx.

2 Likes

my tuyet is better

2 Likes

Which one ?

2 Likes

We have to admit it.
Legos had to make squid and shadow leech Gumi.

In my country, there was a rumor that one of the manufacturing plants in 2007 had a wrong mixing, but I don’t know there are same rumor in other countries.
Rumors say lime joints from Czech are the most vulnerable. XD

3 Likes

You’ll see it
if we even make it to the tuyet contest

2 Likes

Anyway, let’s save the joint and plastic conversation for the LEGO Microscopy #2 topic. There will be plenty of room for that there, and I might even find something that will change our views.

3 Likes

Change our views? On the TTV message boards? PREPOSTOUROUS!!!

1 Like

I meant change your views on the ball joint socket, not on the boards :laughing: