LEGO Parts That Should Exist

In the early 2000’s to the mid 2000’s.

1 Like

That was the reason the original poster dismissed the idea of using that design. However, the piece in question is more like the animation, given the “ribbed” design. :wink:

I don’t really know of any parts that I think should exist, aside from those lovely articulated hands that Victorian pointed out.

As long as there’s always new molds and recolors, I’m happy.

3 Likes

You have the best gifs…

I am SO sorry.

5 Likes

https://usatlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/the-best-dodgeball-quotes-gifs-and-shops-632617.gif?w=500

P.S. I have like Three Matatu and everything, but I don’t like painting my pieces…

4 Likes

If you want those hands you can get them on Shapeways.

Illegal parts make community angry, community SMASH!

1 Like

Why are they illegal?

Just admit it, you want this.

9 Likes

Not real Lego/unintended connection/modified parts= illegal in moccing. Not my rule, but big consensus.

Also, shapways plastic isn’t as 3legit5me

1 Like

well i dont care i MOC with painted and custom parts

always have

3 Likes

CCBS shells that aren’t the normal ovals.

maybe circle or

piston

2 Likes

I’m honestly gonna paint a mask for a matoran I’m making. It’s not a big deal in my eyes. But 3d printed stuff is too weak compared to Lego at the moment.

i’m gonna wait till 3d printing can print plastic lego qaulity then i shall ahve the sand tarakava

just today i painted an infected kakama

1 Like

You can go here if you want to order Lego parts.
It’s a lot cheaper than 3D printing, and I think Sand Tarakava uses existing lego pieces, but I’m not sure where to find instructions.

it had unique asks i believe.

Tan kakama.

i prefer painting parts though

1 Like

It has a yellow noble ruru or a yellow komau in some pics. I kinda want to build one, but I lost my Ruru.

And it uses a lot of system.

Also that’s something we need ccbs pieces more compatible with system.

1 Like

no i hate system

unless it’s on the tarakava

other than that system should stay system

Do you like anything, /jk
System is useful for detail but it also has weaker connections. I haven’t personally used much of it, because I need to sort my pieces. System isn’t the worst though. At least it isn’t Mega Bloks.

I knda want a buncha cheat pieces basically, make everything more compact and easier, things like the new longer pin axels, and anything in White or Metru Blue is my jam right now.

1 Like

no

everything must be overdesigned and hard to figure out no cheating

this is the german way

1 Like

Three words: Translucent Purple Kaukau

4 Likes