Lego Universe

The topic for Lego Universe Nostalgia and MOCs!

12 Likes

Ooh man, how much i loved this.

6 Likes

The only reason people like LEGO universe is because LEGO made it, and thus it got access to the sheltered children not allowed to play MMOGs otherwise.

(sarcasm: turn off)

(leave thread)

1 Like

I played regular at Legoland for half a day instead of enjoying the rides and played the free section. It was really fun and makes me dislike even more LEGO’s current mmogs.
This had building, fighting, and collecting all in one. :smiley:

2 Likes

@ENDfilms Yeah, it’s sad that it’s over :confused:
I hope for a bonkle MMO :smiley:

3 Likes

This game had so much potential. The reason I say this is because I feel they ruined it by putting in Ninjago, a theme not really meant for the Video Game genre. As a game it was pretty basic, but I enjoyed it. It had a pretty nice and original story, and I like that in games.

2 Likes

Ahh, how I miss thee.

I wish I had played it when it came out.

Now I have to play the Chima version.

:frowning:

1 Like

I played this just about everyday after I got the game. After about three months the game was shut down.

2 Likes

I remember LU, I don’t remember when I gotten it but I do remember I gotten it when they made it Free to Play and before they did that Ninjago thing.

I played the game everyday and fun fact is that Lego Universe is the reason I became a PC gamer…
Now I’m modding Skyrim and playing Payday two like crazy.

2 Likes

Ah, the nostalgia! I still haven’t uninstalled the launcher from my old computer… good times…

Same for me :P.

I loved this game so much. I played since Beta testing, I remember goofing around with my friends at props, hosting roll the dice games in nimbus station, farming dragons for hours… Those were the days.

I was watching some of let’s plays of the game that people had made and I really wish these other MMO games was like LU because Lego Minifigure Online is so boring and same with Chima Online but a little pit less.

I enjoyed this game so much, does anyone know why it was cancelled?

Wow, I remember spending days drooling over videos and images of this game wanting it but could neither afford it or had a good computer. Those were the days.

enters

Hello-o?

insert echo here

Hello? Anyone here?

Anyway, I wanted this so badly, but I couldn’t get it. Can I still play it in another place?

Not really. There are some fans who are trying to do something, but all you can do so far is walk in one area.

Sounds thriling!

/s

Actually, I still haven’t been able to do it first hand, but a lot of it is coming together and the game may be totally put back together within a year. Anyone heard of LUNI?

blows dust off topic

I’m thinking about making a physical version of my character if I had Lego Universe / when I play LUNI. Does anyone have ideas for a piece to represent the Venture League Daredevil armour?